Unexpected Surprise

"Hey guys! Its me, Y/N as you know." I giggled "Today I'll be performing a cover of Camila Cabello's song 'I'll never be the same'.

I've loved that song ever since I've heard it. Smiling, I began playing chords on my guitar.

I got lost in the verses and was simply singing the lyrics, not really connected to the song yet.

But when the chorus hits, I immediately close my eyes and imagine myself in this little paradise. Not peaceful and happy, but passionate and heated. But it's not just with some random girl, I imagine myself with. It's Camila Cabello.

Now, I must admit, I'm a huge fan. But by another definition.

I've realized that a lot of people who call themselves 'fans' are willing to stalk their idols and attack them. People like that have ruined my idea of fans.

I'm the type of fan that just admires people for who they are. Like Camila, I see two versions of her. The her that's who she really is, and the media.

Media makes her seem horrible for leaving fifth harmony, but I think everything was okay, management just ruined it.

But really, she's just a normal girl who's passionate about music and is incredibly talented. She's just like anyone else, but she's famous.

"It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same"

I've always loved songs that talk about love being a drug. They've always hit me harder than other songs. Love truly does feel like being high.

"Sneaking in LA when the lights are low
Off of one touch I could overdose
You said, "stop playing it safe, girl, I wanna see you lose control"."

I like the idea of doing things like sneaking in LA with someone I care about. But they need to make me feel like that even when we are sitting on a couch cuddling.

Then again with the drugs. I 'over dose' but I also make people do that. I used to be a fuck boy is what I'm saying, just girl version. It's because when I have meant relationships, I care too much and then get hurt, which I 'over dosed' on.

I went through the song with my eyes closed until the bridge.

"You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head (I blame)
You're in my blood, you're in my veins, you're in my head"

So, the thing is, is that I have three day dreams during the day about Camila. It's weird, I know. But I always do that when I love a girl.

But I actually feel Camila sometimes which is weird. Maybe I'm delusional, but what if I'm actually a part of some fan fiction and I have this psychic connection with the Camila Cabello.

"Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same."

If I ever met Camila, it would be just a coincidence. I don't like the idea of meet and greets or going somewhere knowing that I know she'll be.

"Alright guys." I smiled opening my eyes feeling awakened "That's it for a few weeks, I plan on taking a break and going on vacation until January. So, happy holidays!" I smiled and waved goodbye

I uploaded it after making a few adjustments. It's Christmas Eve here in Miami, maybe 60°s outside, and it's only 8 in the morning.