You Need Help (pt. 1)

"Y/N, you've had enough." A shadowed man who is also know as 'Ox' spoke to me.

"The fuck you know?" I spat with a chuckle "I'm a paying customer. More. Now... Please." I grin with a bill in between my fingers, waving in front of the bar keep. He stood there contemplating the decision, I can tell cause he always furrows his brow when he thinks, it's quite funny. He met my eyes before taking the bill and preparing my drink.

"Gimme your keys." He clenched his teeth as he spoke holding my next drink in his hand, and holding out the other. No wanting to, I let out a low groan handing my keys over and jerking the drink away from Ox. "You're lucky you're family. Otherwise I would've kicked your ass to the curb by now." He laughed while polishing the newly cleaned mugs he had lined up.

"Pussy." I laughed mockingly at the man who could face millions searing hot of bullets flying inches away from his skin, but couldn't find a way to get me out of this bar.

"Okay you little shit, that's your last drink. You're getting a ride home" Ox's brows furrowed in frustration, he practically raised Y/N so it must be all his fault that she's gonna get alcohol poisoning before she turns twenty five. "Hey Camila!" He yelled across the bar at a small woman.

"Yeah," I chuckled "And how's she gonna stop me from coming back?"

Ox looked down at me with a grin and laughed before looking next to me where a red dress now stands. "Camila, meet Y/N." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you Y/N." The woman turned to face me and put out her hand for me to shake. I only looked down at her hand before turning around to get up and walk out.

I yanked my denim jacket off the bar counter knocking over a few things, not realizing how intoxicated I really was, I only made it a few steps out the door before I ate absolute shit. In snow luckily. As my face arose from the white blanket that covers the ground, red dress chick knelt down beside me with red covered napkins.

The picture I saw started getting fuzzy and darker, and Camila's hands attended to the waterfall on my head worriedly as the light finally went out.