K.C. 🦋

Have you ever looked at a picture of someone you've never met and felt your heart trying to break through your chest to go to that person? Someone who you pass in your daily life, though you can't pinpoint the exact time you know that they were once in the same halls as you only at a different time of the day.

Karla Cabello.

I've only ever seen her online but from what she has on her page I can tell that she goes to a community college while also attending the high school, and she is popular while also being academically advanced. Two things I'm below average in.

Karla Cabello.

This girl is out of my league, no doubt. But I can't help my feelings from imagining a life with her. Imagining late drives home, thinking about how her lips might pull at her face when she smiles or how the sound of her laugh could be my life source forever if I ever could even become close to her.

Karla Cabello.

She knows I exist, she commented on the video my friend posted of me singing. It's weird, seeing that someone as beautiful as her took the time out of her day to listen to MY voice and then comment saying how much she LOVED it. If only my voice was magical enough for her to fall for me.

Karla Cabello.

She kind of terrifies me in a way I never knew existed. I'm scared of ever saying a word because of how perfect she is compared to my many flaws. I can't help but to hate myself, but compared to her i'm a diseased rat and she's everything beautiful on this earth. I don't want to ever get attached to her because I don't want to lose her. I've never been scared to enter a relationship until she entered my vocabulary.

Karla Cabello.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋