The night shift

You looked all over the place and a arrived at your office. You found a fan,water,a chair and a flip cam. You seated yourself and leaned over to put the fan on,but it didn't work.
"Darn. Bad advertising,But the place looks decent And fun I would say."you say with a smile. Just as you take a sip of water,the phone rang. You pressed the answer button.

"Hello? Oh you must be the New night guard,if you weren't you wouldn't be sitting there,Hu?" You laughed as he gave a small hesitation.
"Hello and welcome to your job here at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. I hope you have already noticed your flip cam..."You flip up your flip cam and look at it as he guy over the phone keeps speaking.
"You'll see that there's 11 different rooms:The show stage,dining area and pirates cove are actually one room,but different cams. The rest rooms,the kitchen,Ea-oh wait!! I'm sure as you looked in the kitchen's cam,nothing showed right? That's because that cam is always being disabled by something or someone,but the audio can still be heard. I'll tell the day guard to check it out again. Now where were we with the rooms...oh. East hall,E. Hall corner,W. hall corner,west hall and the supply closet." Y/n was keeping track with the phone guy's pase over the flip cam.

"Now,there's one thing we forgot to put on the paper When you signed it. You are the night guard until we get someone else that'll apply to work with you,then you two can take turns. Until then,You have to come in every night from 12 am to 6am. I'm sure you read that already. And one thing about the animaltronics..."Y/N's gaze went into a worried state.
"The last night guard complained that the animaltronics instend to move around during the night,and they come straight to your office. The animaltronics somewhat...have a problem with their facial scanners and our security uniform..."

Y/n felt a drop of fear fall off her chin.
"The animaltronics have a night mode somewhere located on their neck,so they will be able to track movement from a mile away. They should rather be the guards protecting you,don't you think?"
You gave a sarcastic laugh as you flipped through the main cams again.
"Well that's all I have to say to you. I hope thats enough to help you get through your first night here. Please enjoy tonight and I'll speak to you again tomorrow."The phone put down.
"Phone guy? Phone guy?!"you grabbed the phone,hoping he was still speaking. He wasn't.

You lean back into your chair and keep a sharp eye on your flip cam,until you switched over to Pirate cove. The curtains were wide open. There was a sign that said:Its me. You quickly turn to the show stage. Only their heads moved to look at the cam. You go through all the other cams,hoping you'll find the one on the loose. The phone guy didn't say anything more about the animaltronics.

"Got Ya!!"a voice screamed and jumped on top of you,pulling you off your chair. Your hat flys across the room. A guy with red hair and one yellow eye and the other eye had a patch over. He has dressed like a pirate,just in the colours that matched his hair. He had an iron right hand and a hook as a left hand.

"Ahh!!!"you scream as he corners you on the floor with his hook's point on your neck. His eyes were narrow and filled with hatred. You held your eyes close from fear as tears of fear formed.
"W,what?"

Foxy's pov:

'I thought I had William!' You look at the frightened girl beneath you. Your hook's point was on her neck. She snickered of fear,and opened her eyes. Her eyes met yours. You give a shocked gaze. She still looked frightened. You got off her and held your hand to her.
"I'm so sorry for that. I've mistaken You by someone else. Please forgive me."

Freddy,Bonnie and Chica's pov:

"Foxy!"Bonnie yelled as foxy ran straight for the security guard office.
"We better catch him before he kills her!"Freddy says as He looks at Chica.
"I agree. Plus,she's the only other girl in this boring pizzeria." Freddy looks at Bonnie. Bonnie nods.
"Lets go before he hurts her."Freddy says. The three of them then separate to get to the security guard's office.