The nightmare

Freddy was pace walking across the room from hours as Chica and Bonnie waited for Foxy to wake up.
"What happened to the night guard?"Golden Freddy suddenly asked as he came out the shadows.
"Get out!"Chica screamed and threw her cupcake at Golden Freddy,but he dodged it by millimetres.
"Whoa! I'm just here to ask! I heard screaming and yelling and I came up to just see all of you."Golden Freddy said. Bonnie and Chica looked like they were going to trust Golden Freddy.

"You heard her,Goldie. Get out."Freddy said softly as he went on pacing through the room. Golden Freddy then spotted Foxy unconscious.
"Foxy!!"he screamed and ran towards Chica and Foxy,But Bonnie stood in his way with killer eyes.
"Bonnie! I need to se-"
"You don't need to see anything Goldie. You've already done enough. Now leave,or I'll kick your ass back down your hide out!"Freddy said as he took Goldie's shoulder and pulled him away from Bonnie.

Freddy had angry and worried eyes. His strength was stronger due to it.
"I'll only leave if I find out what happened to her."Goldie said. Freddy lost his patients.
"She was almost killed by the man you take orders from!! Now get out of my sight!!"Freddy yelled and showed at the shadows Golden Freddy came from. He was shocked to hear this,but made his way back into the shadows.

"We need to get to her."Freddy said softly.
"Ya,but how're we gonna do that?"Chica asked as she looked out at the rain. Bonnie also looked out the door,and dissapointly looked back at the floor. Freddy was silent.
"Ugh..."Foxy began to wake up.
"Foxy!!"Chica hugged Foxy from her lap.
"Fox!!"Bonnie yelled in excitement and hugged Foxy.
"Don't push your luck there Bonnie."Foxy told Bonnie with his little smirk. Bonnie laughed.
"Yes sir!"
"Foxy!"Freddy said and helped Foxy up to his feet.

Foxy looked around the room.
"Where's y/n? You guys saved her,didn't you?"Foxy asked,suddenly full of energy like he never was unconscious. Everyone looked away in shame.
"What about Afton!?"Foxy yelled.
"He was arrested and fired. I think after court,he's got life time jail time."Bonnie said.
"That could be us too,you know?"Chica brought up. Everyone then remembered what y/n screamed at them for.

"She must of read the history of Freddy Fazbear to have confronted us like that."Foxy said as he looked at Freddy. Freddy answered with a nod.
"Come on Freddy. Your the one that's giving orders at a time like this. What's go-"
"I couldn't save her."Freddy said as he fell the ground in disappointment. Everyone ran to his side.
"Freddy,none of us could. Its was and still is raining. Since we're animaltronics we can't go out into the rain."Chica said.

Nobody else said anything,because Chica made Freddy feel better all the time.
"Do we wanna see her?"Foxy asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. He looks unpleasantly at everyone.
"I do hope you all remember we can't leave this pizzeria. This is our prison."Foxy said as he looked at everyone. Everyone's hope was washed off their faces and looked at the floor,agreeing sadly.

Parents pov:

"Mr and Mrs L/n,what happened to
Y/n L/n for these wounds over her body: a deep cut in her upper arm,a cut over her left hand and a deep cut in her stomach. What caused th-"
"A man. My daughter was working And there was noise from were she worked a night shift,so we went to see why,same with all those other people. But when we got there,a guy with an axe in his right hand was on top of her. Her wounds were already done when we got there."Dad said. Mom wanted to cry,so dad rubbed her back. The doctor wrote it down on paper and slipped it into a file.
"Walk back with me please?"The doctor asked as he stood up from his chair.

"One question doctor."mom said. The doctor turned to face her.
"Yes ma'am?"he answered.
"Our baby was sleeping for a few hours. Is she in a coma?"mom asked,making dad also want to ask the same question.
"No. Luckily she's not. Its a miracle because loosing so much blood and seeing it would usually put you in a coma due to shock. She's just still unconscious. We gave her an injection in her arm to not feel any pain or wake up while we were busy in the operation room. She's now going to get her very own room to herself here in the hospital. Sound good?"the doctor said with a smile. Mom and dad slightly smiled back.
"But we don't have money for a bigger room." mom protested.
"Your daughter has severe wounds. She has the right to have a big room to herself. And she has so many people That care. Its the least I could do."the doctor answered. Mom and dad sighed and hugged the doctor before they went into the room their daughter was in.

The room was then given at 10 pm. Her parents stayed  by her side until the nurse had told them that they could no longer stay beside her due to the visitor times were long over. They didn't want to leave the hospital,so the nurse had given them each blankets and they fell asleep in the waiting room.

Y/n pov:

"Y/n! I'm coming for you!"William screamed with a dagger in his hands from far away. You were just walking towards the pizzeria for your night shift,when he was blocking the road. You remember the time He almost killed you. You slightly hop on your two feet,then turn around and start running the opposite way into the park,but He followed You,his dagger held high in the air.

You Sprint to the play ground and climb into it as softly as possible. As you were inside,he arrived.
"Oh y/n..."he started calling creepily.
"Come out y/n. I'm not going to hurt you..."he went on.
'Ya right. Then why in hell do you have a dagger and calling my name with it in a stabbing formation?' you ask yourself. His head suddenly turned to meet your eyes like in a horror movie. He smiles and starts walking towards you.

"Oh y/n. Come out,come out,where ever you are! It'll only be sore for a few seconds. I promise."he says as he got closer. You were in the middle of a 3 direction. Your left,right and behind You. You then decide to softly crab crawl backwards,away from him.
"But if you don't come out,I'll make it painfull."he went on with a more dangerous tone. Like he knew you were backing away from him. You stop and stare at him.

He stopped moving and it was silent for a second...

Cliff hanger😜. Haha. Sorry guys.