The brothers

The Freddy had tied your wrists so tightly,they began to bleed. He walked back to you with a knife in his hand. You try to scream and squirm,but it was no use
"Now,I'm just casually following or-"
"Come have some cake! It's delicious and tasty! Come have a bite!"

The Freddy stopped coming closer to you with the knife and looked up at the ceiling.
"Those bastards! Why now?!"The Freddy yelled.
' He,he doesn't like kids' songs?' you ask yourself. He got up and placed the knife on the table he got it from. Where you couldn't reach it. He came closer that his face was so close,you smelt the metal smell of the animaltronic.

"Don't you dare try and escape. There will be consequences."he said and walked towards the door. Just as he opened the door,he turned around.
"Oh,and one more thing. There's no use trying to scream. That cloth muzzles any voice."the Freddy said and walked out,closing the door behind him.

You try everything:scream,moving around,trying to get your wrists out of rope,but the rope just cut through your wrists more and each time more painful. Your out of breath again and give up.
' He's right. There is no use trying to try.' you say to yourself with a big sigh.

Freddy's pov:

Freddy was hiding in the place Foxy told him to. The lights were put on like they were anytime the clock hits 12 until the power is out. Freddy saw Golden Freddy walk out from under a floor hide out. Foxy grabbed Freddy's face and held it on the wall,making sure the sounds of Freddy's breathing wouldn't be heard.

"Goldie is on his way to back stage. Where Bonnie and Chica are."Foxy whispered very softly in Freddy's ear,so that only he could hear. Goldie was still in the room with them,until He walked out and into the corridor to back stage. Foxy didn't let Freddy go,until Golden Freddy's animaltronic foot steps could no longer be heard. Foxy them pushed Freddy and Freddy ran towards the hide out platform. He opened it and saw a staircase leading down towards a door. Foxy stood behind him,keeping watch. He looked behind him at Foxy,and Foxy had no mercy.

He kicked Freddy into the hide out and Freddy went down the stairs.
' Foxy is really worried about the night guard,hu?' Freddy asks himself.
' Now that I think of it,all of us are.' Freddy figured that he stopped walking as he thought. He shook his head to shake out the thoughts and went down as he got to the door,he tried opening it.

"Its open!"Freddy Said softly and surprised.
' He never left a room door open.' Freddy thought and opened the door. He peeked in and saw the night guard,all tied up on the floor.
"Night guard?!"he asked softly.

Y/n pov:

You were on The floor,crying and hoping someone would come rescue you.
"Night guard?!"a soft and caring voice was heard at the door. You quickly turn your head to look at the voice. Before you made the same mistake as you did with the New Freddy,you looked at the colours of his clothes.
"Mphm!"you try and say his name through The cloth in your mouth. Freddy ran in towards you. He untied the tope around your wrists. Then United the cloth behind your head.
"Fre-"
"Shhh! Thank me later. We need to get you out of here. And quick."Freddy covered your mouth with his hands and said in high alarm for any other movement.

Chica and Bonnie's pov:

"I hear him."Bonnie told Chica as her singing had a small hesitation. She smiled and went on singing.
"Cake is delicious! Lets eat!"she went on.
"Can you stop with that song?! Its more annoying than looking at you two combined!"Goldie marched into backstage and yelled at the two.
'Lets hope he doesn't recognise Freddy isn't here.'Chica was hoping in her mind as she kept singing.
'I wonder how Freddy and Foxy are doing...'Bonnie wondered and he accidentally played the wrong note.

"Opsie daisy! Lets try this from the top again,shall we?"Chica said and Bonnie began the song from the top.
'Looks like Goldie is going to burst.' the two think at The same time. Both of them had their eyes closed to concentrate,but today they had one eye open to keep track of Goldie's movements.