The truth

Everyone was shocked at the sentence and the tear that fell from your cheeks.
"Y,y/n?"Chica began. She stretched her arms out towards you,but you slap it away and jump to your feet.
"Its true!! Isn't it!!?? That's why all of you are speechless!!"y/n yells and collapses to the ground on her knees and holding her eyes as tears streamed out.

?? Pov:

*laughs*
"She sure is a clever girl. Not to mention just as pretty. She's a one of a kind that those 4 didn't kill her yet. But that'll change soon."?? Says and vanishes into the shadows.

Y/n's pov:

"I...I really enjoy this job. You guys...the adventure of being in the presence...with moving and talking animaltronics. You guys saved me from one That tried to kill me...I want to pay you guys back for that...by staying a worker here at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria. But to be truely honest with you guys now...I'm scared to work here. To work with you."

Y/n said softly as she kept rubbing the tears away from her eyes,but they didn't stop coming. Bonnie bent down in front of y/n,and Chica seated herself next to you.
"Y/n..."foxy began and bent down beside Bonnie. Freddy wanted to bend down too.
*laugh* He heard a laugh that made him turn around in alert. Foxy,Bonnie and Chica were also alert after Freddy's big reaction.

Freddy twitched.
"Foxy,get her to the office. Chica,go with them. Bonnie,stay here."Freddy told them. Foxy and Chica nod. Foxy picks y/n up bridal style and gets to his own feet.
"Wha-? Foxy! Put me down!"you yell and hit his chest. Foxy looks at Freddy. Freddy nods and Foxy nods back. Foxy and Chica then run towards the office.

Freddy and Bonnie's pov:

"You heard it too,right?"Freddy asked Bonnie. Bonnie nodded in fear and looked around. Freddy did too,looking on the direction He heard the laugh.
"Come out!"Freddy yelled and stood bravely. Bonnie stood beside Freddy,not scared and had no mercy in his eyes. No movement. Freddy lost his patients with the laugh.
"I said show yourself!"he yelled. Seconds later,a person in a long black Jean with a grey shirt,black shoes and a black and white security cap came out of the shadows.

Freddy and Bonnie's eyes widened in fear.
"Afton?"Bonnie asked as He slightly hid behind Freddy. Freddy watched Bonnie and stood his ground.
"What are you doing here William. Its not your shift."Freddy asked as he pushed Bonnie behind him. William smirked.
"To kill the girl of course. What else would I be here for?"he asked as he looked Freddy into the eyes with an evil smirk. Bonnie twitched in fear and ran away from Freddy.

Freddy didn't go after him. He stood his ground in front of William.
"I won't allow you to do That William."Freddy said as He went into another position.
"And why nit Freddy Fazbear? You in love with her so much you don't wanna loose her?"William teased. Freddy knew it was true,and stayed quiet as He watched William's every move. Willaim smirked.
"Is that so? Then it just gives me more pleasure to kill her in front of you."William said in an evil tone. Freddy twitched of anger.
Over my dead body!"he yelled and charged William.

Foxy's pov:

'That laugh...it was a familiar voice...' Foxy told himself as he ran towards the office with y/n in his arms. She was still hitting him to let her go. You look down apon her and smile.
'She sure does look cute when she's angry.' he said as he looked at her. Their eyes met for a second,then foxy ran into a door.

It was the office door. Chica was already inside and closed they door. You bang on the door a few times.
"Chica! Let me in! Do you want y/n to die??!!"he yells. Chica opens up and pulls them in and shuts the door behind them.
"Look!"Chica yelled as she pointed towards the flip can that was on the party room. You put y/n on the ground and watch the cameras.

'Afton??!! And Freddy is fighting him alone??!!' Foxy told himself and ran towards the door.
"Chica. Close the door when I'm out. I'm going to help Freddy."Foxy said and opened the door. Bonnie ran right into him.
"Freddy!! Afton!! Fight!! Y/n!!"Bonnie was scared and out of breath. Y/n runs to him and let's him sit on the chair. You then don't waiste another second. You run out towards the party room.

Chica's pov:

"Ok Bonnie. What happened?"Chica asked as Bonnie got his breath back.
"Afton...here...kill y/n...
Freddy...protect her."Bonnie said,still shocked of fear. Y/n's eyes grew wider.
"Y/n. I know your scared. But Freddy will need you to stay strong. All of us have to stay strong for him. Foxy is on his way to help Freddy. "Chica said. Bonnie looked at Chica,then nodded. Then looked at y/n. She hesitated,then nodded slowly. Y/n then looked at the cam,followed by Chica and Bonnie.