Back at work

(Warning!! This chapter is advised not to be read by people who don't like gore or blood in this case. And bad language. If you are one of those people,I'd advise you to click the back button now. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

It took you about 2 weeks to heal,and the doctor advised you not to go back to the pizzeria,but you couldn't help but feel how worried The animaltronics are if you didn't go to see them.

It was exactly 11:30. You got out the house silently with a jacket,a torch and a key to the pizzeria. You told your boss that your coming to work,but to tell nobody about it. Your stomach still hurt a bit,but you ran to the pizzeria,unlocked it,stepped in and locked behind her. It was awfully dark and had a real depressed aura hanging in the air. Boss told You that the animaltronics had a sudden shut down a few days before You were released from the hospital. You thought it would have something to do with you,so you put the keys into your pocket,switch the torch on and show the light around the room.

Nobody was on stage.
"They're most likely moving now. But isn't it a bit early for them?"you ask yourself and show your flashlight at your watch. 11:47. You then lower your wrist and start walking in the way your flashlight was shining.
"Freddy? Chica? Bonnie? Foxy? Where are you guys?!"you yell as you slowly walk through the pizzeria halls. The aura was thick of danger and depression. You walked past the kitchen,when you stepped on something that made You jump.

You show your flashlight at what You stepped on. It was a man's body. You held your mouth with your free hand to muzzle your shocked voice. Your eyes shivered of fear and so did the rest of Your body. You slightly light the light to see if there was anything more. A trail of combined New and old blood led with huge footsteps next to the trail leading into the kitchen.

You ask yourself if you wanna do this,but you take the risk.
"Th,they'll be thr,thrill,thrilled to s,see m,me. R,right?"you softly ask yourself. A loud cutting sound echoed through the halls from the kitchen. Your eyes grew of fear.
'F*ck!!! What the f*ck was that!?'you ask yourself in fear as your whole body quivered of fear. You slowly take steps closer towards the kitchen.

"Ch,Chica?" You call in a whisper as you peek into the kitchen from the door rim. She slowly looked your way and you saw her glowing yellow dangerous eyes. Your eyes widen of fear,but not long after that,you heard a body being thrown. You look it's way to see Freddy that threw a dead man's body in something You couldn't recognise.
"Fr,Freddy?"you whisper. He also stops what he was doing and looked at you with his dangerous glowing eyes. On the far side of the room,you heard heavy footsteps. You look it's way to see Bonnie carrying a bucket that looked like cut off limbs. You back up quickly.
"B,bo,Bonnie?"you whisper. He looked at you with his dangerous glowing purple eyes.

You couldn't believe this. Just a month ago,these three were The most loving animaltronics to be found,what happened over these 4 weeks? You asked yourself,but then your thoughts froze.
' Wait. Where...where is Foxy?' you ask in fear. Not long after that,your question was answered. He towered over You as you slowly shivered to look behing you at him. He looked down apon You with glowing yellow eyes that sent danger red alerts going off inside your head. He then grabbed your throat with his iron hand and carried you into the kitchen and pinned you on a counter.

A light was switched on above your head and you could see all of them brightly. All four of them had blood stained in their faces and clothes. Foxy was about to puncher your neck with his hook,but stopped and his eyes went back to normal As you were able to scream through your fear. Your scream echoed loudly through the pizzeria. All of their eyes snapped back to normal.
"Y,y/n?!" they asked with a little happiness and wanted to hug you,but you didn't know that. You slipped off the counter and made a break for the main door to the pizzeria.
"Y/n wait!!"Chica screamed.
"We can explain!!"Freddy yelled. But you didn't care you kept running,you tripped over a few dead bodies on the way,but That just made you run even faster.

As you got to the door,you struggled to take the keys out due to your shaking hands. You then hear 4 sets of heavy animaltronic feet running towards you in that room. Just as you were able to put the key in the slot,You saw Foxy that just turned into the room. You unlocked and got out and locked just in time to slam the door in his face. You back away slowly and look at the door. Tears of fear and confusion filled your eyes. You bite down on your teeth,cover your eyes with your right arm and start crying as You ran to a place where the people on the street couldn't see or hear you.

Fnaf's pov:

'Damn it!! I wasn't fast eno- wait. Is...is Y/n...crying??!!' foxy asked himself as he put his ear on the door.
"She is."he said and the other 3 arrived.
"We scared her so much she began to cry instantly when she got out!"foxy told the rest. All of them then ran to the door and held their ears on the door. They heard where she was running,But they knew She didn't know that where she was heading was still Freddy Fazbear pizzeria property. But they planned on doing their introduction or to say their 'hi s' in a totally different way. They began to clean up the bodies that lay around.

Y/n's pov:

You got to a red painted iron door behind the pizzeria that said:"restricted area." You knew you'd be safe there. You lean against the door and slide down onto the ground with your knees to your chest and your head in your knees,crying out loud.
"I shouldn't have come!!"you scream as your crying became harder for you to breathe.