The last night

The animaltronics told you exactly what happened and how. Which made you quite emotional.
"I'm sorry I over reacted."y/n apologised. Freddy seated himself next to you on the stage.
"Its Okay y/n. At least now we know everything will be Okay."he Said and put his hand on your shoulder.
"Yeah! Without you,which you saw would've been us permanently."Chica said hugged you. A smile beneath your tears peared through.
"You saved us y/n."foxy said with a smile and crossed arms. You looked up at him and smiled to thank him. Bonnie hugged you over Chica and picked both of you up,almost crushing you in the process.
"Thank you y/n for saving us!"he yelled with happiness and excitement.
"Y,yo,ur wel,co,m."you spat out as you could breath.

"Bonnie. Put Her down. She can't breath."Freddy said with a little laugh. Bonnie stopped jumped and put you down.
"Sorry. I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it!"Bonnie apologised. You laughed,making him stop and start laughing with you. Not long after,everyone else laughed along.
"What we laughing about?"a psycho voice was heard in the door's direction. Freddy,Chica and Bonnie got off the stage and stood in front of you,while foxy walked forward towards the voice,with his hook in front of him. Suddenly,a sharp weapon stabbed his left arm and stabbed through his energy monitor. Everyone,including you,screamed his name.

"Come out!!"Freddy yelled with a dangerous voice while Chica held her cupcake and Bonnie with his guitar.
"Didn't recognise my voice?"the person asked and walked out of the dark.
"Vincent!!!???"everyone asked in surprise. He smiled.
"I'm back."he said while putting a little song rhyme in.
"B,but you're suppost to be in jail!"you yell. He kept walking closer while the animaltronics stood in front of you.
"Really?"Vincent asked as Chica was the front. Chica didn't answer,only looked at him with angry eyes.
"Fine." He cut her mouth wider and cut both her arms off and also stabbed her energy monitor.
"Chica!!!"you scream,the other two not long after you.
"You two are in my way."Vincent said with a dangerous tone. Bonnie was next in line. Vinncent lost it and went for Bonnie's face,but Bonnie tried putting up a fight,up the arm he held his guitar was ripped off,and so was his face. Bonnie collapsed next to Chica.

Tears formed in the corners of your eyes as you saw this and held your hands over your mouth to not scream. You quickly looked at Freddy in front of You that was the last one in Vincent's way. His face was wider than wide.
"Freddy Fazbear. Oh how long I've been waiting for this day."Vincent said and gave out a relieved smile.
"Your the last one in my way,and there's nobody to protect you."Vincent said and went for Freddy's energy monitor,but a hand caught it.
"You won't kill my brother that easily."golden Freddy showed UP and pushed Vincent away from his brother. Golden Freddy patted his brothers shoulder and looked back at Vincent.
"Wanna get to the night guard?" golden Freddy asked as he looked behind him at you with a smile,then back at Vincent.
"Then you'll have to go through the both of US!"golden Freddy yelled and went into an attacking stance. Freddy took a moment to see what was happening,but then did the same. Vincent looked happy.
"Great. A fight. Lets see how long you two can hold back."he said and attacked.

"Y/n. Run!!"Freddy said and attacked back. You didn't want to run. But you did,but somewhere where you still could see the fight. Not long into the fight,the animaltronics lost. Goldie's ear and right side of his mouth was ripped off and Freddy had many places where the sharp object ripped him and his energy monitor was stabbed. Vincent looked a little weared out.but still determined.
"Oh y/n..." he called like in your dream. You kept yourself hidden. He luckily went the opposite way than where you were,but in the direction you went for a diversion. Minutes passed and he was back in the party room. He walked right up to Freddy that lay on the floor.
"I most likely have too clean this up." he said without any reaction,but then his smiled stretched,along with a laugh,until voices were heard.

' Wait...isn't that...Freddy's voice?!'you asked. From where you were hiding,you couldn't really hear what they were saying,but Vincent was reacting badly to it,until he came running towards you. You held your breath as he entered the room you were in. Only when the light shone into the room,you saw there was another animaltronic body inside.

"Here!" he yelled and climbed into it. You saw 5 small ghosts floating in front of Vincent that was putting the body on. He laughed as he showed fingers at the ghosts.
' Wait...those could be,the souls of the children that were killed by Vincent many years ago!!' you thought.
"Can't get to me now can you?"Vincent asked. Suddenly,a spring went and You heard bones being crushed. There was blood dripping from Vincent out the body,and he screamed of pain,falling to the ground,trying to hold his hand out towards the space above him for help. You held your mouth not to scream from the blood you saw. The souls went different ways. Suddenly,the door swung open and 7 police officers rushed in with guns. They just saw Vincent in the suit,then smiled but a slight scream escaped your lips and they all turned to you. 2 police officers escorted you out while investigators took pictures of the place. But what shocked you,was that the dead bodies you saw before,were nowhere to be found. You were escorted home.

               The end/to be continued