Behind the smiles.

You unlocked the door and walk in. Everyone was standing in a circle at the stage. You smile slightly. You were happy to see them again,and also quite not. You lock the door behind you and stand while watching them,waiting until they noticed you. They were laughing so badly,until Chica spotted you. She jumped up and ran towards you.
"Y/n! Your back!"she yelled excitedly as she ran towards you and threw Her arms around you.

Foxy's pov:

You were laughing with Freddy and Bonnie,until Chica jumped up and ran towards the door.
"Y/n!"she yelled excitedly. You turn around with Freddy and Bonnie. You see her standing at the door looking as pretty as ever. Freddy and Bonnie each give you a nudge. You smile and walk towards her,followed by the other two men.

"I missed you y/n!"Chica yelled as she was hugging y/n. You laugh as you get to Y/n and Chica.
"You just missed her because she's another girl around so that your not the only girl."Foxy said. Chica wanted to protest,until Freddy and Bonnie laughed at her. She shrugged,but y/n patted her shoulder. Chica smiled and wrapped her arms around her again.

Y/n pov:

' It feels like Chica's a little sister to me.' you say as you hug Chica. You look up at everyone else and they gave you a welcoming smile. You smile back.
"This time,we're staying here. Yesterday night isn't going to happen again I promise you night guard."Freddy said. You stop and give him a smile and slightly lower and tilt your head. Freddy jumped.
"Oh,sorry...y/n."he said. You smile and stand properly again.

"That's it!"Freddy blushed and covered his mouth and cheeks with his right hand. Bonnie pushed past Freddy and hugged you.
"You actually came back."he said in your ear. Your shocked.
"What?"you ask as you push Bonnie away.
"You guys thought I wasn't coming back?"You ask. They all look at each other.
"William told us just. Before he left,that your not coming back."Chica said as he held Freddy.

"Idiots. I'm not leaving,nor do I even have ideas of leaving. You guys saved me,so I'm gonna save you guys now."you say with bravery. Everyone rejoices and hugs you. Foxy was the last one to join,but he picked everyone off the ground as He jumped of joy. He then put everyone down. They led you to the stage and they seated you. They told Chica to seat herself next to You.

"Ok. Tonight,we get to know each other better."Freddy said.
"We already know each other under the knee Freddy."Bonnie said. Foxy looked at Bonnie next to Freddy and slaps his own face. Freddy does the same. Chica holds her stomach as she laughed.
"W,What?"Bonnie asks,sounding embarrased.
"I know we all know each other Well,but we don't know y/n under the knee,and neither does she know us under the knee."Freddy said. Bonnie slapped himself. You laugh and look at Bonnie,giving him a reassuring smile. He smiles back as a crimson blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Okay y/n. We're all ears."Foxy said as he pulled a chair closer and sits on it the wrong way. Everyone was waiting with curious and excited eyes. You breath in and out.
"Okay. My name is F/n L/n. I'm 21 years old and I went to (your school.) I live with my parents and I love my job here at Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria."you finish. Everyone smiles.

"F/n L/n...Foxy scratches his chin. He then looks at you with a smile that sent your blood boiling.
"That's a nice name y/n."Bonnie said.
"Its beautiful!"Chica said and wrapped her arms around you and rocked you.
"If I ever could have a child,I would name her Y/n."You look away and blush. You realize Freddy said nothing. You look up to him,and he froze.

"F,Freddy? You okay?"you ask as you wave your hand in front of his eyes. Nothing. Foxy looks at Freddy and rolls his eyes. He takes his hook and hits Freddy.
"Hu?"he Said as he came back to earth. Everyone laughed. You too couldn't keep in your laugh. You had that strong feeling that Freddy was looking at You,but you didn't let it bother you.