Chapter Three~ Toby

I screamed

"Tess!!" I heard some familiar shout. My eyes flew open, and I met Alax's stormy grey eyes.

"Alax!" I lunge at him and clung onto him. I heard someone growl from behind me, but before I could look, Alax stopped me.

"Tess, what are you doing here?" He asked me. I gulped and started to speak.

"There was this clown guy who was chasing me..." Then I realised how stupid I sounded.
Good job Tess.

Alax cursed, and pulled back from me. He spoke to the person behind me.

"Its fucking Jack again. You think you can handle him?" He asked them.

"Of course I can. It'll be good to meet the guy who shares my name again and beat him again"

Alax sighed and stood up. I tried again to turn around, but he wouldn't let me.

"Alax?" I looked at him.

He just shook his head.

Then I realised it had stopped raining already.

"Wha...?" I mumbled to myself.

"Tess, you need to go home, now. Run home, don't look back" Alax stated.

I shook my head.
"No. Alax, that Jack guy will kill me. What's going on? How do you even know him? Alax, answer me goddammit!!" I shouted.

Alax just hung his head and muttered
"Looks like we have to do this the hard way then"

I cocked my head.

He pulled out a syringe that was filled with a blue liquid.

"Toby!!" Alax yelled
(Yassss its Toby)

I heard someone walking through the bush, before I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Give this to her when she's at her house. Jack said it'll knock her out and should make her forget stuff"

I stepped back from Alax, shocked and ran right into a body behind me. I turned slowly and looked at them

A boy. That was what went through my head first. He has messy brown hair, and a type of mouthguard on, with orange goggle things over his eyes.

He was taller than me, which intimidated me a bunch.

I made to step away from him, but Alax shoved me back. The boy, whom I guessed his name was Toby, grabbed my arm rather rightly, and began to drag me away from Alax. I just stared at him. Alax shrugged and went off in the direction I came from. I turned to face this guy, but he was looking ahead. I sighed and looked at my arm.

His grip had loosened now Alax wasn't around. I saw the syringe sticking out of his jackets pocket, and I gulped.

Oh man, what had I gotten myself into.

~•~•~•~~•'•~~•~•|~•~•'|~~

As we reached my house, Toby looked at it up and down.

I pried my arm out of his grip and ran to my house, unlocking the door and stepping inside. I immediately shut the door and locked it, and smiled.

Try getting in now.

I wandered into the kitchen and turned the lights on. I opened the fridge, and rummaged around for food.

Of course there was nothing I wanted to eat.

I closed the door and looked at the island in the middle. And screamed again.

For sitting across the island was fucking Toby.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

He just shrugged and looked around the kitchen.

I eyed him warily.

"So, have you got any waffles?" He asked randomly, sounding like a little child. I frowned and stared at him more.

"Ugh...I don't know..." Was all I said before he just nodded and stood up.

He brought out the syringe and looked kinda sad. As he stepped towards me, I saw to hatchets hanging from his belt, covered in blood. I had seen them before....where?..........

Flashback

Breaking news.

A murder of a family of has taken place in their own home.

Each of them hacked to death by the murder weapon that was left at the scene.

A old, dull hatchet with a faded orange handle.

Picture

No suspects as of yet

The next day

The police headquarters was broken into last night and the murder weapon of the murder last night was stolen back by its rightful owner.

Still no suspects.

End of flashback

I gasped. The hatchet....it looked just like Toby's.... But Alax wasn't friends with a serial killer right?..

I backed away from Toby, but he just twitched. Like he had a tic. I actually found it....cute. I hid my smile though.

Before I knew it, he was behind me with the syringe already in my neck. I could feel the chemicals (rushing in XD) enter my blood stream.

I tried to fight, but everything got hazy.

Before I passed out, Toby whispered in my ear,

"Maybe have some waffles next time"

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~

I could hear Alaxs voice in the distance.

"She won't remember anything" he sounded like he was trying to reassure someone.

I tried to move, but I slipped back into unconsciousness.

~•~•~~|~~•~•~~~•'•'•'•

As I woke up the next morning, I knew Alax was wrong.

Because I remembered
everything

^='¶¶'^¶¥¶¢¶'°¶|'{€°|¶£×€°
A/N

So yea, another update. I'm tired...

TessPotato

Bai
~Ash/Alax
      ~Cheshire