Chapter 12

KTH POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I try to turn it off but I hissed in pain. I look at my left shoulder and saw it was bandaged. Memories of last night came. I sigh and got up in my bed. i went to the bathroom to do my morning routine, but how? My left shoulder is still hurt. And who clean my wound? I sigh. I just wash my face and brush my teeth then I exited the bathroom.

I went to my closet to get my uniform and wear it. I wear my uniform with difficulties because of my shoulder. After I finish wearing it, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" then the door open revealing a handsome Jungkook with his full uniform. "Young master?"

"Oh, I-i just came here to check if you're already awake" he said. This is the first time he woke up early and went to my room.

"Yes, young master. I always wake up early though." I chuckled and look at the mirror to arrange my tie, struggling. I heard footsteps behind me and turn around to see Jungkook walking towards me.

"Young mas---" he cut me off.

"Its ok. And I can see you're struggling though" he smiled at me and arrange my tie. I look at his hand that doing my tie. I don't want him to see me blushing. The fudge.

"And done. Anyways, how was your wound?" He asked.

"It still kinda hurt but I can still do my work. And may I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure. What it is?" I look at my feet and back to Jungkook.

"Well, Are you the one who clean my wound?" I ask. I can fell my cheeks burning, blushing because of shyness.

"Ah, yes. I didn't call any of the maids, so, I am the one who cleaned it." He replied.

"U-uhm. Thank you young master" I said and bow at him.

"No worries. Anyways, lets go to the school, I don't want to be late."

"O-oh, yes. Lets go, young master." And by that, we walk outside my room.

*time Skip*
At the car

Author's POV

"Young master?" Taehyung break the silence. Jungkook just hummed and look at Taehyung.

"Well, u-uh, I want to ask if what can I do for exchange, You know, since you treated my wound. Just tell me want you want, I'll do anything" Taehyung ask nervously. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's shyness.

"Anything?" Jungkook ask, still looking at Taehyung. Taehyung look at Jungkook and look again at the road because who wants to be getting on accident? And he knows, He see that Jungkook is smirking at him, and that's when Taehyung realized what he just said. He curse at his stupidity.

"A-anything" Taehyung said, hesitated.

"Well, I'll just think about it first." Jungkook said and averted his eyes on Taehyung and look at the road.

After fifteen minutes of their ride, they arrived at the school. Taehyung exited the car first, and went to the other side of the car to open the door for Jungkook. Taehyung bowed at Jungkook before closing the door.

Jungkook started to walk and Taehyung followed him.

"Taehyung, please. I know its your job to escort me but please, just not here, inside the campus. Just stay in the car." Jungkook said.

"But young master ----"

"No buts, Taehyung. Look, if you don't want me to get annoyed, please, just don't follow me"

Taehyung just hung his head low and just nodded. Jungkook let out a big sigh and started to walk to his class.

Taehyung look up to see Jungkook walking to his class. He sigh and went back to the car. He get inside and leaned on the passenger seat. He get his phone on his pocket and started to play random songs. He close his eyes and drifted to sleep.

-------
Lame chapter? I know, Im sorry 😭✌

-Ambhee