Chapter 13

JJK POV

The class has been dismissed. I separated my way to my friends and went to parking lot. I went to the car and saw Taehyung sleeping inside with mouth agape. I knock on the window of the car and Taehyung jolted up.

"Aish! Young master. You startled me." Then he went out of the car and went to the other side to open the car door for me.

"Let me drive today, Taehyung." I said.

"No, young master." He replied and then suddenly he yawned.

"Hah! Look Taehyung, let me drive. Your sleepy, I don't want us to go on an accident." I suggested. He just sigh and give me the key.

"Alright. But, just for today." Then we entered the car.

On our way home, Taehyung do was ti sleep. Sometimes he stirs and hissed at pain because of his shoulder. The traffic light turns into stop light. I take this chance to look at his face.

Same long eyelids, the cute mole on his nose, sweet pinky kissable lips. Aish! What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung? I just sigh. The traffic light turns to Go light and I started to drive again until we arrived at the mansion. I parked the car at the garage and started to wake Taehyung up.

"Taehyung, wake up. Were here." He stir up and stretch. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. 'Cute' I mumbled quietly. He then look at me and smile. I look away and get outside of the car and slammed the door.

Taehyung also went out of the car and follow me inside the house.

"Do you need anything young master?" He asked me.

"Nothing" I entered the room and change my uniform into my simple clothes. I put my uniform on the basket and after that, I lay down on my bed. I sigh and look at the ceiling.

I close my eyes and Taehyung's face suddenly popped into my mind. I just smiled at the thought of him.

I suddenly open my eyes and git shocked when I feel my heart beats so fast. I put my hand on my chest. What's happening to me? Am I falling for him? Gawd! Noooooo. I close my eyes again and drifted to sleep.

KTH POV

I went to my room to change. I went to the bathroom and get the first aid kit to clean and change the bandage of my wound.

Its getting healed but it still hurt slightly. I started to clean my wound and change my bandage. I struggled to clean it but I successfully did it. I went back to the bathroom and put the first aid kit on the cabinet. I exited the bathroom and went out of my room. I look at Jungkook's room, and continue to go downstairs.

I started to walk through the mansion hall. While I was walking i didn't notice I was on my way to the garden. I continue to walk and made my way on the garden.

I sat on the bench and close my eyes. I take a deep breathe and sigh. I open my eyes and I saw something behind the tree. A white tail? I got up from the bench and went to see that thing.

I made my way to tree only to see a hiding white puppy wiggling his tail and he looked so scared. Awww. Why is he so scared? When and how did he get here?

Suddenly I heard teenagers at the back of the garden.

"Where did that puppy go? Aish! Why did you take your eyes away from that thing? My god! If I saw that dog, I will kill it." Said one of the teenagers. I widened my eyes. Then I heard that they ran away.

I kneeled down to get the puppy but he backed away.

"Hey, little one. Don't be scared. I won't hurt you" I motion to him to come, he look at me and started to walk towards me. When he's already in front of me, I patted his head then I pick him up. He snuggled to my arm and I chuckled at his cuteness.

I went back to the bench and sat there again. I continued to pat the head of the puppy.

"What should I name you?" I thought and think about what name should I give him. Then, Jungkook's face suddenly pop. 'Jungkook?' Kook? Kookie? Kookie!

'Yeah right. I will name you kookie." Then the puppy suddenly licked my face and I just laugh at him.

-------
Ayiiiiieee. 😂😍

-Ambhee