Chapter 14

JJK POV

"Kook!"

Taehyung?

"Kook! C'mon. Lets go ride that ferris wheel" Taehyung said then grabbed my hand and drag me to that ferris wheel ride. Were at the amusement park.

We get in line and then after a minute, were in the ferris wheel.

"Look kook, so beautiful" Taehyung said while looking at the sunset. I look at him, his smile, his beautiful eyes, everything about him is perfect.

"Yeah, so beauti----"

"Yah!" I woke up by something licking my foot. I got up to see a puppy?

"Hey, hey! Yuck! Shoo, shoo" then the puppy starts to bark. Oh my god! Who owns this. Im gonna kill him. And how did he enter my room? I look at my door and saw it open. I remember now, I didn't fully close my door. I look at the puppy again still barking.

"Yah! You noisy puppy, shut up!" I yelled. The puppy stop barking and curled up. then suddenly I heard Taehyung calling someone's name.

"Kookie! Kookie-yah! Where are you?" Kookie? Who's that? Then the puppy bark again. I was about to got up when Taehyung barged in my room.

"Kookie!" He yelled in excitement and the puppy run fast into him. "Oh, Kookie. there you are. I thought you got lost." Taehyung continued while petting the puppy.

"Yah, Taehyung. Who owns that puppy? God! So annoying" I said, irritated.

"hey! Don't call him annoying, young master. His my puppy" Taehyung said looking at the puppy and continued to pet him.

"And when did you have a puppy?" I asked.

"I just him earlier at the garden. He look so scared, so I got him" Taehyung explain. God! My bodyguard is so childish.

"God! Anyways, how's your wound?"

"Oh! Its getting better but its still hurt though" he said. I notice that the bandage got change.

"Who change your bandage?" I ask, coldly.

"Me. I change it earlier when we got home" he said and look at me with smile. Then I remember my dream about him earlier. "his smile"

"Young master? Are you ok? You seemed, you're not in yourself?" Taehyung asked while waving his hand in front of face.

"N-nothing. Im ok. Anyways, Is Mom and Dad already here?" I change the topic.

"They're still not here. They call Mina Noona that they will be late to go home and she told me." He said. "Do you need anything?" He asked. I look at him then I turn to look at my phone. Its already 6:00pm.

"Nothing. You can go now and don't let that dog enter my room again."

"He's not a dog, he's a puppy" He said. Then exited my room and close the door. I shook my head and I lay back on my bed and continue to sleep again. Hopefully I dream of Taehyung again.

KTH POV

I exited Jungkook's room with Kookie on me. I petted him and I go back to my room. Just when I sat on my bed, my phone ring.

Eomma
Accept | Decline

"Eomma!" I said cheerfully. "How are you?"

"Tae....hyung" My smile dropped when I notice Eomma's voice. She's crying.

"Eomma? Why are you crying? What happen?" I ask.

"Yonghwa"

------------
-Ambhee