Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV

I heard the bird chirping, meaning its already morning. I open my eyes and close it again because of the sun rays. I stretch my body and look at the other side of the bed. 'Where Am I?' Why there's a handsome Angel beside me sleeping?' I thought to myself. I continue to look at his face and smile at how handsome he is.
I was about to sit up but a hand stop, I look at Jungkook and saw him smiling still eyes close.

"Kookie, wake up. You have a class" i said.

"5 more minutes babe. Im still sleepy"Jungkook said still with eyes close, but, I suddenly got frozen. b-babe? i didn't expected that.

"K-kookie, Mr. Jeon will be mad at you if get late in class"

Kookie just let out a sigh and slowly open his eyes ge smiled at me and give me a kiss on the lips. I startled at what he did and my eyes got widened

"Jungkook, why did you do that?" I said to him and i hit his chest. He just laugh and pull me close to his chest. Thank god he cant see my tomato face though. A minute pass and the two of us kept silent, just enjoying the warmth of each other.

"Baby?" Jungkook broke the silence. I just hummed in response.
"I love you" wow, t-that was out of the blue. I don't what should I react, my brain still not functioning at what he just said. I came back to my senses when Jungkook tighten his hug from me.

"I-I love you too, kookie. But,"

"But, what?" Jungkook let go of me and look in to my eyes.

"I love you, but

You need to take a bath and brush your teeth because your morning breathe is killing me slowly" Jungkook didn't answer me and just look at me with his bambi eyes.

"Jungkook? Kookie? Hey!"

"W-what did you just say?" he ask me, still frozen at his spot

"Dont make me repeat it Jeon or else, I will not give you kisses for a week or even for a month. Do you want that?" I said

" WHAT?! no way! Okay, im going to the bathroom now" he suddenly get up and run fast at the bathroom.

Aish! This boy. I dont know how d is he, really.

----
Just a short update for y'all! ❤

HELLO! IM BAAAAAAAAACK hihihi 😘