Chapter 23

Author's POV:

After the incident and confessions, Taehyung and Jungkook went home. Jungkook skip from school since what happened earlier.

They are now at Jungkook's room, cuddling. they are lying on Jungkook's bed wrapping his arm around Taehyung's slim body, while Taehyung rest his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Kookie?" Taehyung suddenly break the silence. Jungkook replied with a 'hmm'

W-what are w-we?" Taehyung ask, tilted his head to look at Jungkook.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" Jungkook ask while stroking Taehyung's hair. Taehyung let out a shaky sigh before he answered.

"Umm... to be a c-couple?" Tae replied but it sounded like a question. Jungkook chuckled and change his position to look at Taehyung.

"Really?" Jungkook ask. Looking straight in Taehyung's brown eyes. Taehyung juat nodded afraid for what  his mouth can say.

"Then couple it is!" Jungkook announced. Taehyung's eye got widened.

"W-what?"

"You said you want us to be a couple, then we're now a couple" Jungkook replied still staring at Taehyung's eyes. suddenly, Jungkook's eyes got widened when he notice Taehyung's eyes brimming with tears.

"Tae? Baby, whats wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Junglook ask in panick. He sit up with Taehyung and suddenly hug Taehyung. Taehyung cant take it anymore, his tears falls from his eyes to his check and Jungkook got panick more.

"Tae, whats wrong?" He let go of Taehyung and put his hands on Taehyung face and wipe away his tears using his thumb.

"Y-you! Y-ou're s-such a-an i-i-idio-ot!" Taehyung says between his sobs and lightly punches Jungkook's chest.

"Hey! Why?" Jungkook ask.

"I am not a kind of gir-- I mean boy who can get easily get by just saying that w-were couple..." Taehyung pause  because his out of breath and his still crying. Jungkook bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing because of Taehyung's going to say the word 'girl'

"You know what, you better ask me first if we can go out on a date. Not just like that." Taehyung continue and let out a sigh and look down on his lap. Jungkook froze by what Taehyung says. He cant believe that Taehyung just cry hard because of that. Jungkoom suddenly burst out laughing.

"Oh m-my g-god, Tae. You made me worried, baby." Jungkook said between his laugh but suddenly stop when he saw Taehyung glaring at him.

"Sorry" Jungkook said. And hold Taehyung's hand and look at him in the eye.

"Kim Taehyung, would you like to go out on a date with me?" Jungkook ask.

Taehyung look at Jungkook eyes and smile fondly at Jungkook.

"Yes, kookie! I'll go out with you"

------------
Well, that's it! Hahaha. Im sorry. 😄✌