Chapter 22

Author's POV

Jungkook run and made his way to the parking lot. He looked for his car and saw it. He notice someone inside the car. Taehyung.

I made my way to car and saw him sleeping. I smile but my smile suddenly dropped as I notice the tear stain in his cheek and I remembered the scene that happened earlier. I need to explain him everything.

I knock in the since he the windows are closed. I knock again and stirred up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Cute. He slowly open his eyes and directly landed on me. I smiled at him and his eyes got widened. He open the window as fast as he can.

"Y-young mast-ter." He said and he avoid looking in my eyes. He look down into his laugh while playing with the hem of his suit.

"Tae, can you? Can you go outside the car?" I asked. He nodded and he went out still not looking in my eyes. "Tae, what you saw earlier-"

"No! you don't have to explain anything young master. Its ok, its not that I have----" this time I was the one who cut him off.

" Tae, I like you, ok? And I know you like me too. What you earlier is not what you think. She kissed me first, I promise I didn't kiss back, I only love you" I said. I held his chin to make him look at me. Tears start to form in his eyes. It hurts me to see him like this.

"J-jungkook. You know, I h-hate myself. I d-don't know why I f-feel that. But when I saw you and Mina kissed, its hurt. Its hurt, so so much." He said and tears starts to fall from his eyes.

"Tae--"

"I hate myself for liking you from the start even though you're such an arrogant, stupid, playboy, and fuckboy" He said. I laugh at how he described me.

"And after that I saw what happened earlier, That's the time that I didn't like you anymore." He said and I stop laughing. It hurts to hear that. Im so stupid.

"Tae, please. What happened earlier is against my will. She kiss me. I didn't also kiss her back. I also told her that I don't like her. I tell him, I like you. Well not just, I like you, I LOVE YOU" I said to him looking directly at his eyes. And lots of tears started to fall from his eyes.

"I understand, that you don't like me anymore." I said and look down.

"That's good." He said. That's hurt so much. I feel my eyes started to form a tear.

"J-jungkook" He said, I look at him and that's when my tears fall down.

"I don't like you anymore" he said looking looking direclty to my eyes. I look down again and my tears continued to fall. I feel him approacing to me. He put his both hands to my cheeks and made me look at him. He wiped my tears away in my cheeks and I close my eyes.

"I don't like you anymore, because... I love you" He said and I open my eyes. There, I saw him. Smiling while tears continue to fall from his cheeks. What? Am I hearing him right? Im not imagining?

"What did you say?" I asked. Still Shocked at his confession.

"I. LOVE. Y--" I cut him off by kissing him. At first, he didn't kiss back because I know he got shocked. But I feel him relaxed and put his hand on my neck and kiss me back.

---------
Wowwwww! Hahahaha.

-jnramblng