Strong

Callum had a firm grip on Eva as he held her to him.

Eva was shocked as she was no longer on the ground but on the horse; she began to loathe the man.

Callum then gave out a loud whistle. Then, he heard more horses coming their way. His men were coming. As they got closer, they all halted their horses and looked at the woman their leader held. Many were amazed, shocked, and in awe of her unique beauty. No one ever saw someone with white hair or very light skin. Many of them believed that she was not part of their world.

Lucas, Callum's second in command, went forward to look at the woman. "Callum, who is she?"

"She said that her name is Eva. Strange name for a strange lass."

Eva looked at the men before her. Many of them looked at her in a manner that made her uncomfortable. She wanted to speak but felt that her throat was dry.

"Indeed she is; I have never seen a lass with such hair, skin, and eyes as hers."

Eva could feel Callum's firm hand on her skin; she flinched. She could hear him give out a small groan. "She is a woman. Her skin is soft, quite to my liking. We must go to the nearest village. It will get dark soon. I shall go ahead."

All men nodded their heads, and Callum went off ahead. The horse galloped through the many grassy hills. It was quiet between Callum and Eva. As for Eva, she could feel his muscular build of a body. She could feel her heartbeat nervously. She could not deny that Callum was handsome but with a bad attitude. She gathered her courage and spoke. "W-Where are we going?"

Callum looked at her and then looked back on the road. "To a nearby village, my men and I will stay there for the night, and we will return to my castle."

A castle? So old-fashioned, but it can be a way to find out where she is and how she got in this position in the first place. "I need to get home," she told herself.

Callum heard her words. "Home, lass?"

She looked at him. "Yes, I need to get home."

A smirk came across his face. "That will not be possible, lass."

"Why not?"

Callum stopped the horse and held her closer to him. "Yer mine, lass."

This angered Eva; she began to push him away from her. "Let go of me!"

"Stay still, lass, we are almost there, and once we have our room, I will get a taste of ye." Suddenly, Eva slapped him, got off the horse, and began to run. Callum regained his posture. He smirked yet again and went after Eva.

Eva ran as fast as she could, but she could hear a horse going on her way. She went more quickly and then she saw what looked like a village. She was about to yell, but a firm grip got a hold of her.

Callum chuckled as Eva tried to get out of his grip. "Going somewhere, lass? I like yer fire. I look forward to having you in my bed."

The young woman yelled and tried to fight him off. "Like hell you are! Let me go, you ass!"

The highlander rolled his eyes. "Ye can speak much for a woman. All ye need as a man like me to calm that fire."

"In your dreams, damn brute! I'm not letting you!"

"Oh, we will see."