Temptation

Eva was in shock as Callum kissed her. Her body was numb; her brain was trying to gain control, but it was too much for her. She felt Callum getting a hold of her hair tightly, making her face closer to him. He then used his other free hand and held her waist, pulling her body closer to his. 

A slight squeal escaped her lips. Her breasts touched his muscular chest, which was covered in clothing. She had to admit that he was in good shape, especially in the time and age. She couldn't also believe that he was a good kisser. That was when she remembered Allana and the other warnings against Callum. It took Eva's willpower and strength to push Callum away from her.

However, she wasn't strong enough to pull away from him entirely. Eva was only able to separate from the kiss. Both were breathing heavily. Eva glared at him. "What in the hell are you doing!? Are you mad!?"

Callum still held her but did not move as his eyes glared into her. "Mad? Aye, I am quite mad. I cannot believe that I have this fire burning inside of me."

"What are you talking about?" Then without warning. Callum forced her into another kiss, and Eva's eyes became wide. She began to hit and scratch his face. The young woman moved her face away a bit. Callum then forced her to the wall, forcing her legs to separate as he was between them.

He stopped the kiss, and his lips trailed down her neck and chest. Callum let go of her hair and began to rip the upper part of her dress. Eva's eyes were horrified, and she began to fight back even more. "No! Stop! What the hell are you doing!?"

"What I should have done a long time ago." 

Callum ripped the upper part of Eva's dress; her breasts bounced out. Callum eyed them as he felt a bit of his saliva drip from his lips at the sight of her breasts. He also noticed her light brown nipples became erect. The young man felt his cock erect, and a small groan escaped his lips.

Eva felt his erect cock by her entrance. "No! No! No! Get off me, you asshole! Get the hell away from me!" She began to move her body, hit and kick. Her left foot slammed on the side of his stomach, making him lose his grip on her. Eva then elbowed him across his face, which made him back up a bit. She was able to get off his grasp. She covered her breasts as she was breathing heavily. "You asshole! You're engaged, and your fiancee is here!"

"I never cared for that wench. Our families arranged our marriage for the clan's benefit and to have some control of her land."

Eva shook her head. "You have no shame! You don't even have the guts to say what you feel and think it's okay to take everything by force, like that disgusting old man! You coward!" She then ran away from him until she got to her room and locked it. Her body trembled as she realized what could've happened. Her legs wobbled, and she no longer had the strength to stand. She fell and put her arms around herself.

....................

Callum punched the wall in frustration. He couldn't believe that she had escaped and rejected him. She also had the nerve to call him a coward to his face. Callum could put her to death, but he knew he couldn't do that. He knew that Fendus held an interest in her and would go against him if he harmed Eva. 

He felt like he was going insane as he desired her so much. The way she handled that old coot made Callum want her more. She was different from the women he had been with and known. Callum calmed his erection as people wondered where he went; once that was done, he went on his way.

Unknown to him, someone was watching the entire time.