Chapter 3: Zaleth

They landed on Zaleth. They landed on a patch of flat ground near the castle. They walked out of the ship and went into the kingdom. "Ok guys. This is Zaleth." Tristan said. "It looks like Earth's medieval times." Ruby said. "They haven't had any technological advances in years. We had to give them some of our technology just so they can advance a little." Tristan said. "It must be tough for them to live in a time like this. They barely have any new technology, and that thing that came out of the portal seems to be immensely powerful." "Ruby said. "I mean it did blow up a moon so yeah it is very powerful." Tristan said. "That's true. Let's go." Ruby said. They went into the kingdom. They looked around the place and saw a restaurant with local cuisine. "Hey Tristan let's go to some restaurants and try some food!" Ruby said. "We need to focus on getting allies Ruby." Tristan said. "Come on. Just some food?" Ruby said. "Fine. Just a bit of food." Tristan said.

After going to some restaurants and trying some foods they went inside the castle to speak with the king. "Oh hey welcome back Tristan! What are you here for?" A guard said. "I'm here to speak to the king about that thing in the sky." Tristan said. "Come in right away. He's been wondering what that thing is and if it's hostile." The guard said. The group went inside of the castle to meet with the king. They went into the king's meeting room. "I'll go get the king." The guard said. After a couple of minutes of waiting the king came into the room. "Welcome." The king said. "Hey there. You must be the new king." Tristan said. "Yes. I am. I am King Robert." Robert said. "We came here to see if you can team up with us to defeat that thing in the sky. It's obviously a threat. It destroyed a moon on a planet called Salem." Tristan told Robert. "Of course I'll help you! We survived annihilation, so we can survive war!" Robert said to Tristan confidently. They walked out of the castle. Tristan was greeted by two people, while one stared at Nicholas. Their names were Julian and Sam, and the person who was staring at Nicholas is Jessica. Jessica walked up to Nicholas and punched him in the gut. "That's for not coming back." Jessica said to Nicholas. Jessica then grabbed Nicholas and kissed him. "And that's because I love you." Jessica said. Nicholas blushed. "We're gonna be joining you in this war." Julian said. They all walked to the ship. They were now prepared to defeat the thing in the sky. The Deity.