Chapter 17: Revenge

Ruby flew around looking for Lewal. She wanted to finish the fight they started on what's left of Reston. After a few minutes she saw his ship and flew straight at it. Her ship rammed right into his ship. "Mayday! Mayday! We're going down!" The Ship's A.I. said. "I know that!" Ruby said to the A.I.. Both ships slowed down with spinning. "Are you fucking crazy!?" Lewal asked from a speaker. "Shut up!" Ruby said through a mic angrily. Ruby got up from her seat and grabbed a weapon. She put on a spacesuit and walked to Lewal's ship. Since the gravity was malfunctioning on her ship Ruby sometimes floated and other times she fell to the floor due to gravity.

Ruby walked into Lewal's ship. Lewal was waiting for her. "So you really want to fight me that bad, eh? I must've really affected you!" Lewal said. Ruby said nothing and ran towards Lewal with a bayoneted electric gun. Lewal dodged her attack. "Listen miss! You think you can beat a trained general in a fight? If you do you must be ignorant in my abilities!" Lewal said as he equipped a staff. He ran at her with the staff and attacked. She also dodged the attack. "I'm more skilled than you think Lewal!" Ruby said determined. Ruby charged at Lewal and sliced the skin his arm. "Agh!" Lewal shouted in pain. The electricity from the blade kept him paralyzed for a couple of seconds, but before Ruby could hit him again the paralysis wore off and he hit her in the stomach. Ruby coughed when she got hit. Lewal kept hitting her with the staff. She got out of the way of one hit and shot Lewal in his already injured leg. Lewal screamed in pain, then he started laughing. "Are you insane?" Ruby asked genuinely. "Turn on energy shields..." Lewal said grinning. Ruby looked behind her to see an explosion. "TURN ON SHIELDS!" Ruby yelled to her ship A.I.