Chapter 2: Back on Reston

The ship flew onto Reston. Tristan landed the ship onto his personal landing pad outside of Grave Industries. Melissa came running out the door and ran to the ship, and she tripped. Tristan came out of the ship laughing. "Yeah very funny..." Melissa said. "It is funny! Very funny!" Tristan said while laughing. "Enough with the laughing. We need to get serious. A powerful thing just came out of a portal. We need to find allies to help us fight it." Melissa said. "Let's go to Zaleth. They'll be helpful." Tristan said. "Let's check for other people here first." Tony said. "What about Nicholas?" Melissa suggested. "Yeah he's good." Tristan said. "Ok. I'll go get him now." Melissa said. She went inside to go get Nicholas, but before she went inside she tripped. "Gosh dang it!" Melissa said. Tristan burst out laughing.

A few minutes later Melissa came out with Nicholas. Nicholas walked up to the group. "Hey there Earth humans and Salem human fish thing! I'm Nicholas!" Nicholas said. Everyone told Nicholas their names. "Hey Nicholas my species are called Levumans." Jtracia said. "Good to know." Nicholas said. "Let's get some tech and ammo. We're running low." Tristan said. They went inside to get tech and ammo. They went back out went into the ship. They flew away from Reston. "Ok so let's go to Zaleth now." Tristan said. They flew towards Zaleth to find more allies.