1

It was a dark night on the ranch. Two boys sat in the deer blind, holding their guns closely to there chest. "It's getting really late," the light haired boy began, "maybe we should start heading home." He began to stand up and stretch, before getting interrupted by a loud noise coming from outside. "What was that?" The darker haired boy whispered, looking at his friend in deep concern for both of their wellbeing's. He immediately had a bad feeling.

     Before the light haired boy could respond, the door blasted open and a small angered girl came in, on her pack was a large backpack, but in her hands, was a handgun, pointed straight at the two boys. They dropped their weapons in shock and put they're hands in the air, immediately realizing their foolish mistake. The small girl walked closer towards them, visibly showing her anger in her walk. "Get down on your knees," she shouted, "both of you!" The boys kneeled down and looked at each other with horror, they both knew by the tone of her voice, she wasn't afraid to shoot.

     The angry girl set her backpack down on the table and searched through it, still watching the boys closely. She rustled out a rope and zipped it up quickly, not letting her surprises for later be spoiled. "Strip." She says in a softer voice this time. The boys look at each other in confusion, they couldn't believe what was happening. "I said, STRIP!" She screamed, for such a small human she had a loud voice. They began taking they're shirts off, they're faces became redder than hers.

     When they finished taking they clothes off, all except for they're underwear, she made that very clear, she walked towards them, the gun and rope still in her hands. She stopped right behind the light haired boy, he didn't dare turn around. She shoved the barrel of the gun into the back of his head, her hand still on the trigger. "Y'all are gonna please mama real nicely, aren't yah?" She whispered in his ear, loud enough for the other boy to hear. Both boys started to cry as she put his hands together behind his back and tied them with the rope. She moved to the other boy and did the same.

     Once both of the boys were restrained, striped, and on their knees, she picked up both of the rifles that lied next to them and put them on the table. She opened her backpack and smiled. The boys froze in horror when they saw what she had taken out. Two dildos , the size of her forearm, lay on the table next to her as she zipped up the bag quickly. She threw the gun on the table, quickly grabbed the dildos, and slowly tiptoed over to the boys, making them scoot right next to each other. She held the dildos ends against her crotch and pointed them at the boys. The boys looked at each other confused. They knew what they were, but what they didn't understand was why she was pointing the two beasts at them.

     She smiled wickedly. A smile the two boys would never forget. The dark haired boy watched as this small innocent looking woman, shoved this gigantic dildo all the way into his best friends mouth. He watched for a moment, but as soon as he opened his mouth to yell, the other dildo was forced into his mouth. They looked at each other with great pain and finally realized what was happening. She didn't want to have sex with them. She wanted to homo sexually abuse them.

     The dildos had been down their throats for an entire 20 seconds before she finally pulled them out. They began to gag and cough and cry loudly, but she slapped there faces with the dildos to stop them. They looked up at her, tears running down there cheeks, as she pushed in again. She didn't leave it in this time though, she began to thrust the dildos in and out of there mouths, going all the way in, then coming almost all the way out, only leaving the tip in every-time.

     After almost 20 minutes, feeling like hours to the two exhausted boys, she stopped and threw the dildos on the floor for later. The boys fell to the ground with pure relief that it was finally over. She began to laugh at there weakness. "Get up filthy pigs," she demanded and immediately stopped laughing, "We're not even close to being finished." The two boys used all of there energy to get up on there knees once again, though there vision was extremely blurry. She rushed to the table and grabbed her personal favorite toy. She turned around slowly and then jumped up and down excitedly. "This one requires a little work," she said while setting them doggy style, they're asses facing each other. "Opps, almost forgot," she exclaimed, " These need to come down." Her freakishly tiny hands pulled down their underwear, revealing their baby smooth perfect virgin ass holes. They gasped as they felt something cold press against they're anuses. She grabbed they're hips and rammed them towards each other, enjoying the sweet screams that came from each of the boys. "It's a two headed dildo," she explained, "Twice the fun." She admired their beauty for about a minute, then turned around and grabbed the two rifles and pointed it at them. "Start moving forwards and backwards," she began explaining the 'rules,' "don't let it fall all the way out or one of you dies, you can stop when one of you cums." They began thrusting in and out again, dreading each moment there asses touched. The pain of the dildo quickly turned into pleasure for the both of them and they began to thrust in and out faster, listening to each other moan. They both began to move it as fast as they could, loving the feeling of it touching their g-spot. Not being able to bare the heat any longer, they came simultaneously. The previous pleasure was quickly replaced with shame. They started apologizing profusely to each other. They had never felt such humiliation.

     She removed the two headed sex toy and smiled with contentment, "Now that was fun wasn't it" She walked to the table and sniffed the wet toy before placing it back in the bag and searching for a new device. "Why are you doing this?" The dark haired boy pleaded, his voice shaky from the erotic twist he had just experienced. The small girl turned around from the back pack and stared at him. "You don't like it?" She looked at him, almost furious by his statement. "Please," he pleaded, "at least let my friend go." She began laughing hysterically, and grabbed the rifle from the table.

     "How about, we play our next game?" She suggested, still giggling from the previous comment. She put the dark haired boy back in the doggy style position, and turned the light haired boy to face him. "Watch." She whispered in his ear, seeming demonic to him at this point. She positioned herself behind the dark haired boy, rifle in hand, and ripped off the boys underwear. "Say please," she said almost gently, if it weren't for her horrid smokers voice. He put his head down, leaving his ass up, afraid of the consequence that would come with disobeying, and began to cry. "Say it," she said more aggressively this time, although still the same volume. He picked his head up and whined loudly, "PLEASE!" Her face perked up when she heard both of the boys scream in horror as she slid the entire barrel of the rifle into the boys ass hole. "Look away!" The dark haired screamed in horror at his friend, but he couldn't. He stared at the boys pain and soaked it in. He stared at the girls pleasure and absorbed her power. It was the best moment of his life... until he heard the gun shot. The small girl took out the smoking blood covered gun and shoved it in his face.

     He began to cry as she forced the gun into his mouth and repeated the action of the large dildo. Forcing him to go up and down on the now unloaded gun, making him lick all the blood off. When she finally took it out of his mouth, his eyes began to close, he couldn't handle it anymore, he collapsed. He began to shut his eyes, before being interrupted by a large gun shot.

     He opened his eyes only to see her small dead body lying next to him, he immediately shot up, all the power suddenly rushing back to him. He stared at her lifeless body for a long time, memorizing her powerless face, this is how he wanted to remember her. Weak.

      He looked around, only to find his dad, accompanied by his friends dad. 'They must have been here for a while, why haven't they asked me if I'm okay?' He thought to himself, and then froze when he saw his father, looking at his almost naked, tied up sons body, and palming himself through his jeans. He stopped struggling to get out of the ropes that restrained his hands and lied back down. 'Go back to sleep,' he said about a hundred times before realizing that it wasn't going to work. He opened his eyes, to find his friend's father ripping off the boys underwear, exposing his naked body. The cold air hit his penis and an immediate erection sprung up. The two older men laughed as his dad positioned him in the way his friend had died. His face froze, he didn't want them to give the pleasure of his struggle. He put his face into the cold hard floor and felt a hard penis against his ass hole. Before he could prepare himself, the hard member was forced in and he screamed at the top of his lungs. His head sprung up only to find another rock hard member throbbing in his face. He began to cry as the eight inch rock hard cocks plunged in and out of his body until he became unconscious.

     He woke up in the woods, tied up to a large tree. He began an attempt to free himself, when suddenly he felt a large pain in his stomach. He looked down, only to see a large word carved into his scrawny body. That stupid three letter he recognized from school. "FAG." He looked up, closed his eyes, and smiled. He had never been more ready to die.