22

Video: WE PLAY BUY THE RIGHTS! (Squad Vlogs)

Keith - "What do I have to do to get twenty million dollars?"

Olivia - "Uh...make a sex tape."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith - "Most Disney movies are musicals! I'm sorry, I shouldn't jump in..."

Noah - "No, no- this is my hype man."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah - "This animated musical is gonna feature our main character who is a stealthy dog-walker..."

Shayne - "The dogs don't even know she's there."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah - "Janine is gonna be voiced by none other than...Jeff Dunham."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia - "Alright, um, on to the next!"

Shayne - "Hi, wow...wow, it's an honor! Wow, Lionsgate! There is a...gate here!"

....

Shayne - "You need something fresh! You need something fresh!"

Olivia- "Okay, okay, alright, you got me!"

Keith - "You got her, she's all in!"

Shayne - "You need something fresh...am I sitting down!?"

....

Shayne - "Gwyneth Paltrow playing none other than Almond Mist! The yoga instructor from Sherman Oaks. She's in a-uh urban-urban home, uh, one of those stores..."

Olivia - "What is the title of your movie?"

Shayne - "Uh, what's the name of Gwyneth Paltrow's website?"

Sarah - "Goop!" 

Shayne - "It's called 'Goop of The Moon: The Legend of Almond Mist'. And only she can find the core of the dark lord of this realm! And, get him to turn to a clean, grain-free diet."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby From The Block (Keith) - "The other wedding DJ's name is Skip, and-uh, the hero, his name is To My Lou."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah - "So, is she a congress member for the dead?"

Olivia - "Basically! She's like a medium!"
"Exactly."

Keith - "Can I just say, as a Black man, I would NEVER watch this movie!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby From The Block (Keith) - "So, we gone go take it to school, cause I feel like, the youth, they don't have kids..."

Noah - "The youth doesn't have kids!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah - "I'd hire Lele Pons to play the truck."

Courtney - "She crashes a lot, that's fine..."

(A/N: ROASTED!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shayne - "Guess who's playing this? Whoever we can get off LA casting."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Keith drinks out of Noah's can*

Shayne - "That's just Jiffy Lube oil!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noah - "Understand this, there is nothing more that I like than to feel good. So, I googled 'genres of movies that feel good', and the first one that came up, it was feel-good movie."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shayne - "You know, there's Friday, then there's-like, next Friday, all these Fridays. What about, like, Saturday?...brother!"

....

Keith - "So, we're going blackFACE?"

Shayne - "Woah! You said it, I didn't!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby From The Block (Keith) - "This movie is a literary adaptation. You know I can't read, but-like, my cousin transcribes some shit, I don't know. So, it's about an undercover vampire, which means...he gay. It's an undercover vampire reliving the same day over and over, so, the vampire, he actually don't bite people's necks, he bites other vampire's necks, you see? That's how he gay.

....

Bobby From The Block/Keith - "He says: 'Oh my God! I want to suck YOUR blood, but not- you're not person! You are hu.....vampire, and I'm going to your blood, and,' I'm gone take all yo blood out of you, and I'mma put some light on you just 'cause I'm you, and then I'mma beat yo ass just 'cause my momma said I could!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby From The Block (Keith) - "I just wanna thank my momma and my dad for believing in- I don't know my dad, my bad. I just wanna thank my momma for making sure I got free lunch at school! I think that's really nice..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is definitely one of my favorite Squad Vlogs. I love this video so FUCKING much, it never fails to make me laugh.

see you later.

🌈❤💛💚💙💜🌈