Lay Low

In the rain with the beat, stashed with the heat
Smashed in the seat, sinking and thinking ya'll know the way I rhyme
I'm a raw shined up, flossed out rhymed up
Get your wife good and ball it out till your time up
Want to kill him quick?, put him in a filthy ditch
Rather be filthy rich, over a filthy bitch
Wasn't for the flows
Wouldn't be no hoes jocking and breaking their necks to get your's
So I suppose, rockin' show, knocking hoes
Flockin, I'm clocking dough, I control
Rock-n-roll, with soldiers on lock-n-load
And they come through shoot it up
Fist fight, threw it up
Terrorize the future, truly number one who was us
No question we'll bust Glocks in fast cars
Blocks in Nascars, couple of bad brahs
We got a few with us, none 50 trust
You bitches hit the bus, you niggas ease up

TEZ POV
"Come on Boy , you gotta get ready for school" I said turning on his light. He started getting up and I walked into my room. I was tired but I had to make sure Quan get to school. When India was here I didn't have to worry about shit. A nigga always had breakfast, Quan would already be off to school and house use to be spotless. I mean the house is clean now, it's just that I gotta wash clothes and do shit i don't normally do. It gets hectic but shit I still do it.
I hopped in the shower and let the hot water trickle down my body. 20 minutes later I was out and headed to my closet. I grabbed a pair of my dark True Religion jeans and my black an White Nike shorts. I slipped on my Oreos and added my silver Rolex and out my diamond earring in my ear. I grabbed my galaxy note and my keys. I sprayed down in my Gucci cologne and headed out my room.
"Aye Q, you ready" I yelled knocking on his door.
"Yeah " he said walking out with his dark true shorts on, his grey and orange nike shirt and his retro greys. He had his dreads pulled back in a ponytail and his earring in his ear. I smirked at him. my lil nigga thought he was doing something.
We walked down the stairs and he grabbed his Nike book bag and bottle water.

"Ight Man you ready to roll out" I asked as I grabbed an apple.

" Yeah." he said exiting out the door. I shook my head. Quan has been a little different every since India left. i don't see how a female can just up and leave their whole entire family like that. I mean , I personally don't want her ass back. She can stay where the fuck she at all I care.

We got in the car and right when i crank up the car Quan opened the door.

" Son what the fuck!! Where you going."

"My bad dad, I forgot to get my pajamas for Auntie Cole house Tonight" he said.

" Hurry up, I dont want you late" I said letting up the garage.

As I was waiting I seen this fine ass girl jog across my house. She had a bomb ass body too. She had a Caramel skin complexion, and curves for days. She was toned up too. She didn't have one of those overly big ass booty but she had an ass on her. Her ass was sitting right. It was big but not too big. It was ....LAwd I don't even know. She had some Adidas sweat pants and a sports bra. I watched her as she slowly jogged passed my house and went on her way.

Brandon POV

I can't wait till these kids get out of school. They got like 3 days left and I swear they moving slow. Tori and Aerial been running around the house since yesterday since I brought her home.

"Aye, Yall need to sit yall asses down forreal" I yelled from my room. If somebody fall down the stairs they bet not look at me cause I'ma just look at them. I done told them one time already.

I grabbed my phone from the dresser and headed down stairs.

"Baby where you going" Sierra asked in the kitchen.