U.O.E.N.O

Faith Pov

I woke up from my bed with a banging ass head ache. I looked down and noticed that my thigh was tatted with Drew name. I looked beside me and he was knocked the hell out. I got up and walked passed the mess in my room.It was junky as hell. I left the room and noticed that there was an ass of people in my damn house on the floor knocked out..

What the hell happened to me. I thought to my self.

The whole house was a mess. I walked back into the room and got in bed with Drew I couldn't take it. I needed another hit.

"Baby , wake up where the shit at." I asked.leaning against his chest.

"Huh"he mumbled still sleep

"Where is the white."

"On the dresser." he said rolling over and stretching. I reached over him an began breaking the contents down with the razor. I lined it up and Sniffed it into my nostriles. It didn't take long for the high Of mine to work. I was faded , faded , faded my nigga I'm faded. I laughed to myself and began dancing.

"Tisha what the fuxk is soo funny." Drew asked scarring me. I started twerking and headed to the bed.

"Baby let's get rid of this mess today! That way we can be happy and I can start over with life It doesn't feel right living like this" I said grabbing his face. He smiled

"We can baby, but you gotta be prepared to fight. These niigga ain't nothing to play with. Brandon crazy as hell."he said.

"Fuck him. I'll assist you with that."

He sat up and smirked at me.

"See that's why I love you ma. You a real rider"

"I love you too baby but how we gone do this."

"Call Brandon and see if he can bring To....The fuck " he said looking at his ringing phone.

"yo" he answered.

"Who the fuck is this.......Hell nah who the fuxk are you........WORD!!! .......If you bullshitting me then I'll kill yo ass myself.....Aight, When we return with their body's then you'll get the money " he said and hung up.

"Who was that." I asked .

"Some bitch named Ava talking about she got the address of Carlin who fucks with Brandon. He in Alabama. " he said.

"Nah no he not word on the street he stay in Dallas were his other clubs at."

"Forreal?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Aight, we Gonna go to Dallas now. go pack I gotta make a few calls." I smiled and we began packing for this bloodbath we were about to have. Turn up.

Unknown POV

I'm watching Drew bitch ass through the windows of his house. That Muthafucka thought he was right when he was beating my ass but I promise you Karma is a bitch and I'm another one.

I look at him as he slowly breathes in oxygen! I hope he can get all he can cause little do he know he's walking in his.last days.

My phone started buzzing and I grabbed it out my pocket.

"Hello" I whispered.

" Did you find him."

"Yes, I'm watching him now .Him and that stripper Passion packing up for some shit. I think they finna head out to Dallas now."

" Ight,I'm finna send you your tickets too. Don't let him see you then he gonna know what's going on."

" Ight, I'ma lay low" I said walking back to my all black audi. I got in and waited for them to pull out little did he know they were finna get they ass demolished. .

KJ POV

" Bruh , I'm ready for war forreal forreal my nigga." my home boy JT said through the receiver.

"Bruh , Be ready , Dont fuck up no shit and dont slip up. Aight." I said.

" Aight, .Hold up I'ma call you right back they calling a meeting." He said.

"Aight" I said and hung up. I laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I was so tired of Dre shit. This nigga got a fucking army as a family. I'm tired of this shit and I think It's best if we wipe his whole family out. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed Brandon .

" Speak"

" Aye , I think we should just drop them thangs."

"Nah, We gone wait."

' Wait for what thoe! Somebody in our crew gone end up dead if we keep waiting. I'm not tryna risk shit at all."

"We not dropping shit. End of discussion" he said and hung up .I threw my body back down on the bed and then i received a text message from JT.

We on the way to Dallas now, War done started.....

I reread the text message over and over and got up. I sent the text to Brandon and he called back immediately.

" Yo" I said slipping on my clothes.

" BRUH WHAT THE FUCK !!! I THOUGHT THIS SHIT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN UNTILL 2 WEEKS"

"I told you to lets go ahead and drop em and you said no we gone wait and Jt said they on the way. I guess they wanted to start early."

' Bruh , Send an order out to Atlanta and drop em on everybody he associate with." he said.

"Do you know how supspious that will look." i asked

" DO IT., DIDNT YOU JUST SAY WE SHOULD DROP EM....."

"Yea, but I didn't-"

"Fuck it , Meet me at the club asap." he said and hung up. I slipped on my shirt and grabbed the keys off the dresser.

"Yall emergency meeting at the club ASAP. LETS GO" I said and walked out the hotel.

Shit just got reall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall I am soo sorry that this chapter is really short. Last chapter was long ass hell and this one is short as hell but I apologize.

DId you like it tho?

Did you expect this to happen.?

Vote

Comment

&& Follow!!!!!

.