Tattoo of My name on Ya

I know it's a different kind of love but ain't nothing like a

Tattoo of my name, tattoo of my name on you

It's a different kind of trust when I see you got that

Tattoo of my name, tattoo of my name on you

Forever ever, we're tied together

Forever, got a tattoo of my name on ya

Forever ever, we're tied together

Forever, got a tattoo of my name on ya

~KidInk

TEZ POV

It was early in the morning and I had forgot to check the mailbox. I walked outside with my basket ball shorts and my Shirt off. I was in the middle of getting dressed. As I was walking out to the house I seen lil mama jogging , coming up towards my house. I debated with myself as she slowly approached. A lot of what ifs scenarios played out in my head.

Should I

Or nah

Should I

Or nah

Fuck it !

"Aye, excuse me" I said stopping her as she came passed . She pulled out her head phone and smiled.

"Yes" she smiled

"I've noticed you jogging by last week an I couldn't let you jog away with out getting your name" I smiled showing my pearly whites. She burst out laughing and I scrunched up my face.

"You'recute, My name is Victoria and You are"

"My name Tez , you live around here!"

"Yeah , I live Probally about a mile away from here."

"You jog a mile everyday"

"Nah, I do four! I do two miles from my house and two mile back." she shrugged. " No big deal"

"Oh okay, I see you" I smiled. She laughed and shook her head.

"Aye , we should finish this conversation up Saturday at The Cheesecake Factory around 8?" I questioned. She thought long and hard about my suggestion.

"Okay that sounds nice!" she smiled showing her white teeth.

"Ight , can I see your phone"

"Yeah" she said taking it out of the case on her arm. I called my phone and saved my number. I handed her the phone back

"Okay , I'll see you saturday" she smiled

"Aight ma, " She slipped her head phones back in her ear and continued to go on her way. I starred at her as she jogged across the street. Whew what a view.

Kyla POV

"Girl , so you telling me you found you a lil boo thang" I asked my home girl Nicki. She wanted me to sew in her bundles for her.

"Girl yes, he's soo sweet too. Like we had went out and he paid for everything like when I say I didn't spend no money, I spent no money! Zero dollars. He bought me a new Mk bag, Some cheetah red bottoms and he brought me this tennis bracelet ." He said showing me her wrist.

"Ouuu girl that's nicee" I said admiring her bracelet. "Yo man got them bands"

"He do girl but like if he doing that illegal shit. He can have all these gifts back. Shit so risky and I do not have the time for it"

"Right, I was soo happy when my baby told me he was done with it. Girll it was as if a rock was lifted off my back. " I sighed out in relief

"See boo You're strong I don't be knowing if I can handle all of that"