Body Parts

Gruow, gruow, gruow we got body parts
I don't need no body guard, I just use my face card
In the kitchen frying fishes, got to come with tartar sauce
Call me Pastor Takeoff, healing niggas Peter Popoff
I'm A1 nigga no steak sauce
Baking the birdies, I'm having a bake-off
Extorting these niggas and money they pay off
These niggas got work but ain't working they laid off
I hop out the Porsche like I'm Jeffrey Dahmer
A living legend, Ronald McDonald
My wrist terminator, but I am no Arnold
Football Xans, I call 'em Hey Arnold

PONT POV

It took us forever to get back to Dallas but when we did I was happy as hell. I hopped out the truck and stretched.
"We Finna head to the club. Grab yo cars and let's go" Brandon said backing out of the drive way I nodded and hopped into my car .
5 minutes later I pulled up to the club and got out. Brandon opened his truck and untied Drew feet. He helped him down and carried him into the club. I followed with my hand on my pistol just in case Drew tried some shit.
Brandon led us to the dark ass room in the back where there was a bed. He pushed Drew down and began tying him down to the bed.
"okay, What he do to y'all' Brandon asked lighting his blunt.
"He whipped the fuck out of us"Sierra lifted her shirt up and showed him all the cuts that was on her back. Brandon nodded while he took a long pull from his blunt. he showed no emotion.
"See, I don't have a whip but I can make those same marks" he said pulling out his pocket knife. He cut his shirt off and began cutting through his skin in various spots.
Drew let out a gut wrenching scream. Brandon laughed and continued to make slits into his skin with the knife. Sierra showed him her arm and he seen the burnt mark from the ashes.
Once again he nodded and put his blunt out on one of Drews open cuts. He relit the blunt then put it out again. Drew was screaming at the top of lungs. Brandon had the blankest look in his eyes and no remorse was shown.
"He raped me with a broom stick" Kyla blurted out. Carlin neck turned over to her so fast I though he was the broke it. Carlin looked at Drew and began punching him dead in his head repeatedly. He got up and found some Alcohol and began poring it over his body.He grabbed the broom that was by the door and began Beating dude in his stomach with it. Brandon was still lighting his blunt and putting it out agin but this time her moved it to his face.
You could tell Carlin was fuming. He turned red and was beating the fuck out of Drew with the broom. 
"NOOOOOOOOO" Drew screamed. Carlin hit Drew so hard the broom broke. Brandon finally put his blunt out on dude face again and grabbed a knife from the table. He cut the rope from the bed and flipped him over. He took off his belt and began cutting his ass.
slapping the belt into his skin. Brandon hit due so hard you could see his skin break with hit. Blood was splattered everywhere. .
"WHAT DO YOU WANT" Drew screamed.i was surprised he was still able to speak. Carlin still fuming found another broom and shoved it up his ass and you could literally see the veins in his neck bulge. .
"You like raping women  with broom sticks and shit" Carlin said. Brandon poured alcohol over Drew and smiled.
"NOOO" Drew Cried . Carlin broke the broom inside if dude and he shitted him self.
"Yo nasty ass" Tez said scrunching up his face. Brandon took his hand and ripped the stitches lisa had out on him earlier From Drew chest and blood squirted out
"go get Lisa and tell her bring them needals. Sierra and Kyla y'all choose what hey get !"
They both looked at each other.
"Decapatation!" They said. Brandon smiled.
"Okay....Y'all wanna watch" he asked
"No,"  the replied.
"KJ walk with them to the car " Brandon instructed. "Yall Lock them door and DONT FUCKING MOVE" Brandon yelled. They nodded and left. Lisa walked in with her Needles and Brandon shook his head .
"No need ma, Y'all just back up" he said and He looked up
"OH SHIT" I said looking up seeing this big ass blade on the ceiling. How the fuck Brandon get this shit customized like this.
"ROT IN HELL BITCH" Brandon said and flipped a switch. The blade rushed down and Drew head fell into the floor rolling around in its blood.
Drew ass was gone.

After I left the club I was anxious to see my babies. I missed them . When I pulled up into the house I seen an unfamiliar car. I got out and opened the door. I stepped in and turned on the lights and was shocked by what stood in front of me.
Bj and Aerial were tied up and crying their eyes out while this crazy looking bitch sat crisscross apple sauce in the middle of the floor rubbing Tori hair and holding a knife in the other. I looked beside them and Noticed Nicole laid out in the floor in a puddle of blood with Vaeh ontop of her.

------------
Did you like it or nah?

What did you think

Please Please

Vote

Comment

Follow