Fuck Yo Feelings

....I'ma steal ya bitch, feel ya bitch
And Kill yo bitch and I mail her bits
we live for the game , shit gone change
~ Honey Cocaine X Fuck Yo feelings

Drew POV

I watched as my workers brought in two important people I needed too see
Kyla and Sierra.
"Wait till Carlin find out he gone beat y'all ahhh......" before Kyla could finish I pistol whipped her in the mouth.
"AHHHHH" she screamed and she began to cry. The sound of sweet sweet revenge.
"DONT FUXKING TOUCH HER BRANDON GONE KILL YO STUIPD MONKEY LOO-"
I brought my gun back and smacked her in her mout too. Her mouth started running blood
"You speak when spoken too bitch!" I laughed. "if y'all cooperate y'all might leave alive"

"What do you want" Kyla cried " why can't y'all leave us alone and let life be. Dre dead, Chris dead , Damon dead and Keith okay! Shit y'all lost cousins but I lost my mama over his bullshit. Can't we just go our separate ways" she cried in the corner. I looked at her for a few minutes and burst out laughing.
"I really don't give a fuck how you feel to be honest bitch. Shut the fuck up before I kill yo stupid asses now" I yelled.These bitches silly as hell.
I shook my head and leaned back. I had to get a nap before I made it back to Atlanta.

KYLA POV

We've been riding for hours now. I done took two naps already. I tried to sit up but couldn't. I looked at Sierra who was sleep with blood crusted around her mouth. I had to find a way to escape and fast.
The truck came to a stop and Drew woke up.
He checked his surroundings and exited the vehicle. Sierra slowly sat up and began crying again.
"shh Brandon and Carlin gonna come save us." I said trying to console her.
"What if they don't? What if they kill us before they even get to us Ky. I'm scarred! I won't be able to see my family no more." she cried. I starred at her and cried too. Shit who was I kidding I didn't know if we were ever gonna leave. I didn't even know if we would live for the next 24 hours.

Drew came back to the truck with two big ass dudes who grabbed us by our hair and began dragging us into the warehouse. I could feel the ground easily scrape my skin and rocks cut through my flesh. Tears filled my eyes as I felt the burning sensation on my legs. They dragged us down these stairs making sure out body hit every single step there was. My limbs began to hurt and my head was pounding from the constant pulling of my hair.
They finally threw us against a hard brick wall and surrounded us. I felt my skin started to crack from being rough handeled.
"strip" he said cocking his gun back. I looked over at Sierra who did what she was told. I couldn't expose myself that easily
"What you waiting for! Strip or I'll kill you now!" He said raising his gun.
"No.... okay okay." I said beginning to remove the clothing off my body. All of the men began starring at us as if we were a fat piece of juicy steak and ready to eat. Tears began streaming down my face and I broke down crying. Where the fuck was Brandon and Carlin at.
Drew came closer to us and Sierra tried to run. They back slapped her and blood flew from her mouth. She then fell onto the floor.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER " I screamed slapping him in his face. He looked at me shocked. I brought my fist up and punched him directly in his face. I wanted to run so bad but I didn't want to leave Sierra. He began to look at me in disbelief.
"Bitch don't ever put your fucking hands on me!" He said punching me in my stomach and in my face.He back handed me and wrapped his fingers around my throat and lifted me from the ground.
"Keep fucking actin out and I'll end your life right here right now" he said tightening his grip. Air became limited and I was no longer receiving oxygen I was going in and out of conscious until he dropped me. I began to gasp for air and tried to catch my breath.
"TIE THESE BITCHES Up"Drew yelled removing his jacket. I tried with all my energy to fight the big ass men who were trying to grab me but it was no use. They were much larger than me.
Chains and ropes were soon applied to our ankles and Wrist and our bodies began to be lifted. Our bodies were now stretched out as far as the good go and were exposed.
"Go get me a broom" Drew said lighting his blunt. Tears poured down my face as his worker came around with a broom and a whip.
"okay, i'm Finna ask y'all one question and I want the correct answer if you refuse to not cooperate I'm shoving this broom up yo twat and beating the shit outta you. Do I make my self clear" he said . We stayed quiet. I then felt my skin break as she whipped us.
"YESSSS" I cried.
"Okay where Brandon." he asked. I wasn't Finna give my brother away and I knew Sierra wasn't either. So I came up with partial truth.
"looking for us"
"Wrong answer" he said and shoved the broom inside of me.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as tears poured down my face. That shit hurted like fuck. The pain was indescribable and I couldn't believe he was doing this. I felt the broom all the way inside of me and blood drip on to the floor. I arched my back as I felt the leather whipp come in contact with my skin that was beginning to break.
"Y'all gone answer or continue to get beat." he said through clenched teeth.
"I don't know" Sierra broke down.
"wrong , wrong wrong! " he yelled throwing the bloodied broom ." I'm tired of the games i'll be back until then hang in there" he said as him and a few workers walked out. I began breaking down even harder and said a quick prayer.

Lord, Please spare my life and let me live through this tradgedy. give Carlin and Brandon strength to come find us and free us away from these devils. In Jesus name I pray Amen

------------------

Did y'all like it or nah?
I know it's short but if I would've continued it would've been hella long

Vote

comment

and Follow!!

-