Paranoid

I've decided to be patient with this book Sooooo here's your chapter

I see two of my bitches in the club

And I know they know about each other

I think these bitches tryna set me up

Maybe I'm just paranoid

Yeah I'm paranoid, I'm tripping

I've been smoking and sipping

I'm fuckin' around with two bitches

But I never make them hoes my misses

~ Ty Dolla $ign

Brandon POV

I rolled over and checked the alarm clock by the bed. It was 11:30!

Oh shittttt

I had forgot about the meeting I had planned today at 12. I grabbed my phone and seen everybody was tryna get in touch wid me. I got outta bed and went to take a shower! 20 minutes later I was out slipping on my jogging pants, nike shirt and my nike slides. I didn't feel like this meeting today . A niigga was tired.

"Baby girl, I'm finna head out to the club!" I said pecking Sierra lips.

"Uh hmm" she said rolling over. I shook my head and headed to the club. Time to get this shit over with.

I pulled up around 12:20 and It was an ass of cars. I locked the doors on my Benz and stepped in.

"Damn nigga took you long enough!" Pont said.

"Shit , I was tired as hell !" I said sitting at the bar."Yall ready to get stared."

"Yeah"

"Aight so we all know these Muthafuckas. Ion know how many of these bitches it is but I'm tired of this same ole shit popping up! I'm suppose to be out this shit but they keep sending threats and shit. I cant afford to loose nobody else bruh So I want all y'all to go in the vault and stay strapped at all times. You see a car following you four right turns then spray. You see Drew get him and leave him in the basement. Till I come. Watch Faith ass too make sure she good and Keep her ass away from Drew! As for his men. Rob and kill. He want war that's what he'll get." I shrugged.

"Ight so  Y'all gone be here or back and forth.?" Kj asked.

I thought long and hard about it.

"Man, I don't even know. I don't want the girls to know about this shit and I don't want this drama here with us in Texas."

"Ight bruh, we not leaving till Sunday anyways so .."

"I'll le you know before the Tho' but everything else goes into full affect when you step foot in Atlanta but still watch everything now."

"Ight" they nodded in agreement.

Carlin POV

I was driving home and my phone started buzzing. I looked at the Screen and it was somebody from Atlanta.

"Yea" I answered annoyed

"Damn baby, Don't answer the phone so harsh." the female laughed in the phone.

"Baby? " I questioned irritation laced my voice "Aye man look you got the wrong number

"It's  Me Ava! So dead that shit ASAP! Also, I'ma need you to send me 10,000 so I won't  tell that nigga Drew your location. You forgot I know how to find you with the lil Find my phone shit." She laughed deviously .

I don't want the girls to know about this shit and I don't want this drama here with us in Texas.

Brandon words played over and over in my head. I wasn't tryna loose family to these nigga. I thought about it.