Pull through

Brandon POV

We been at the hospital for 13 hours when the doctor finally called for the family of Nicole. We all stood up and walked over to him.

"Well , I'm sorry to the bearer of bad news but ......"

"BUT MY DICK MY NIGGA SHE NOT DEAD AND YOU NOT GONE SPEAK THAT NEGATIVE SHIT OVER HERE. YOU NEED TO BE BACK THERE TRYNA SAVE HER AND INSTEAD OF TALKIN OUT HE......"

"Sir, Please calm down. Nicole is still with us she just lost a lot of blood and we will need to perform a blood transfusion. Is there any body that's willing to donate blood to her before we use our transplants"

"I will " Kyla said

"Yeah Me too" Sierra said

" Let's go where the needals at" Pont said lifting up his sleeve.

"Okay perfect 3 people. Follow me." he said. I watched as they all disappeared behind the doors following the man and I sat down in a chair near the kids. I looked over at my two daughters who were knocked out on the floor. It amazes me how it doesn't matter how hard I hustle or how hard I try one of my kids still end up having to deal with bullshit that I didn't want them to deal with. It's crazy how Aerial hasn't neccesarily have had to care or want for anything but Tori was the complete opposite. Little did her little mind know .Life was about to change for her.

Tez Pov

I hate hospitals with a passion and just sitting her in this chair waiting is causing my skin to itch. Hospitals are so damn depressing and sad. It's already enough depressness going around this bitch, If that's even a word. Lord knows I hope Nicole pull through this shit though. In all honestly if all else fails , I think my nigga Pont ain't gone make it and Kyla ....Whew. She dont need to loose a mama and TWO bestfriends . That's a lot.

I looked down at my phone just to distract my thoughts and noticed I had a text message from Tori.

FutureBabyMama- Quan misses you! :-(

I reread the text and laughed to myself.

FutureBae-U sure he miss me or u miss me?

FutureBabymama- *Coversface* Both :-D, when u comin over?

FutureBae- Ima drop by 2nite 2 get him.

FutureBabymama- Cnt let u do that.

FutureBae- & y nt.

FutureBabyMama- Uhm for 1 its late as hell and 2 u'll find out wen u get here

I locked my phone and stuck it in my pocket.

"Aye bruh, I'm finna go get Quan" I said standing up streching .

"Aight , you comming back.? " Brandon asked looking at his phone

' Yeah , I'm finna run and get him from Tori house.?" I said pulling out my keys from my pocket

" Tori?" He said scrunching his eye brows together.

I laughed." I'll explain when I get back, Gimmie like an hour"

" aight" he said.

10 minutes later I was pulling into Tori's drive way. I got out and rang the door bell.

" Hey Mr.Tez" she smiled opening the door. I pulled her into a hug and walked in the house. It smelt hella good in there too.

" You cooked?" I asked.

" Yup and I just warmed up you something since you said you were coming over." She said walking into the kitchen. I watched as her ass jiggled as she walked. Baby girl was walking with a distraction on her back.