My life

And I'm grinding till I'm tired
Cause they said you ain't grinding Till you tired
So i'm grinding with my eyes wide
Looking to find
A way through the day , a light for the night
Dear lord you don't took so many of my people
I'm jus wondering why you haven't taken my life
Like what the hell am I doing right?
my life
~Lil Wayne

Kyla POV

As I was cleaning off the kitchen I peeked around the corner to check on Liyah and I seen her coloring the walls.
"Liyah Noo" i said taking the markers from her hand and placing them on the counter..
"You not suppose to be drawing on walls. " I semi yelled. "That's a NO NO"
. She looked at me for a few seconds and began screaming as tears fell from her face. I then instantly began to feel bad but I couldn't let her continue to draw on the walls. I'm in the middle of cleaning up.
"What's wrong with my child" Carlin asked conming out of no where picking her up. I rolled my eyes and  pointed towards the wall.  His mouth fell.
"Exactly" I said . He then burst out laughing like the shit funny
"What in the hell! How she even get markers." He snickered. I eyed him

"I mean I dont know maybe she got up and grabbed them." I gasped dramatically. He then eyed me. I rolled my eyes as he answered His always buzzing phone.

"Yo" He answered. "...Now....RIGHT NOW?....Aight man." and he hung up. I squinted my eyes and eyed his actions.

" Where you going." I asked with my hands on my hips

" I gotta go meet yo brother at the club?"

"Foooorrrrr?"

"Oh he just called a meeting." he said passing me Liyah and grabbing his keys. " Cut the alarm on and lock all doors. Don't go no where either" He said before closing the door behind him. Who the hell was he tell me what to do? this nigga got me fucked alllll the way up. Something was up with him and I was most definately gonna find out.

I laid on the couch with a sleeping Liyah on my chest and decided to call my girl Nicki. I needed a favor

" Hello" She answered on the third ring. She sounded happy as hell.

" Oh shoot lemme find out , What got you all happy and what not."

"Girl, I've never been so happy in my life about a dude. Like he make life seem so unreal and like , " she paused "and like a fairytale. You know what I mean. Like ugh, I can't believe i like somebody this much "

" Girl You are a hot ass mess but It be like that sometimes. From the sounds of it you might have gotten bit by that love bug."

" Girl yes !! I think it got me.! His ass done bit my ass up. I can tell I'm getting close to saying the I love you words but I dont wanna rush so I'ma just wait untill he shows signs that the feeling is mutual"

"Girl don't wait to late , You don't want some other broad tryna push up on what's yours."

"DAMN RIGHT. Be done murked a bitch, but forreal wassup i know you called for a reason!"
"I did . Can you watch Liyah for me for a few hours. While I take care of some business "
"yeah girl what time"
"As soon as possible."I said biting the inside of my cheek.
"Okay then I'm on my way."
"Okay boo. Thank you soo much" I hung up and went to lay Liyah in her toddler bed. My phone began buzzing and I seen it was my babes Sierra.
"Hello"
"Boo, tell me you not busy."
"Okay, I'm not busy wassup?" I asked looking at a black Nike T-shirt for this investigation I was finna go on.
"Okay, I need to find out what the fuck is going on with your brother. Like he told me he quit the game but yet he back to his old habits. like it's not even about coming in late it's more about him leavening at sudden moment like I need to know what the fuck is up! I think he tending to another pregnant bitch and if he is that's thy bitch ass On Gawd" she yelled into the phone.
"Calm down girl, I'm tryna figure the same thing out as well like he just left talking bout he Finna go meet my brother but little does he know you and I are Finna head to this damn club and figure out what the fuck is going on. My home girl Nicki coming to watch Liyah for me so meet me at the shop across the street from the club."
"aight bew I'll see you then"
"Okay" I said and hung up.

After I was dressed into my all black investigation outfit My doorbell rung.
"Who?" I yelled.
"Nicki"
I opened the door and she was dressed in jogging pants a white tee and had an ass of baby games.
"Girl what the hell you got going on?" I said hugging her.
" Me and Liyah finna turn up. Play a lil sumtin, eat a lil sumtin, watch a lil sumtin, then Twerk a lil sumtin." she smiled.
"you are truly a mess girl but Forreal thank you so much for watching her.She's upstairs sleep right now .I shouldn't be out long but if you need anything call me I got my phone.."
"Girl we gone be straight, Go do you! Have fun "she waved
"Aight" I said grabbing my keys and hopping Into my black range rover.
Sierra pulled up just in time. She got out and came and hopped in my passenger seat.
"Do you think that they got strippers dancing over there" Sierra asked looking at me.
"No I doubt it. Don't stress it tho, I highly doubt that he's stepping out on you. Brandon loves you" I said killing the engine. "What you need to be worried about is how we gone investigate with no windows over there" I said thinking and tryna come up with a plan.
"We gone walk in and you already know it's dark so we can be hiding and watching."
I looked over at her."they not gone see us?" I asked a little skeptical about her plan.
"No girl, Have you been to they club. it's dark as shit in there." she said,
"Aight" I said and hopped out the car. I locked my doors and and me and Sierra walked across the street making sure no cars were coming.
We easily got into the dark club and you seen all of them at the front talking to Brandon about something serious.
"Come on Sierra" whispered as we tip toed to the back to find a table We were about to sit down when I felt a strong hand cover my mouth and something cold at the back if my head.Tears welled up in my eyes as I tried to find Sierra. I looked over and seen her in the same position as I was . Tears began falling from my eyes as I seen my life flash before me. All I could see was my daughter face in front of me.
"If you say one word or make any unwanted noise back here I'll blow your fucking head off and allow you to meet yo mama in hell bitch."

Dear lord you done took so many of my people , i'm just wondering why you haven't taken my life. Like what the hell am I doing right

I spoke to soon.

-----------------------------------

DID YOU LIKE IT?

OR NAH!

Did you expect that ?

OR NAH?

WAS IT SHORT?

Or nah?

Lmaoo I'ma stop!

But frfr

Vote AND Comment

I really wanna tell y'all I appreciate you all so much. I know it's not a lot if views but it amazes me how many people really enjoy read my writing. Cause of y'all , that's why I update so often. THANKS TO ALL OF YALL!
MUCH LOVE BABES

Updating Soon😘