Chapter Two: Lone Wolf

I woke up by the sound coming from my window. Claiming that it's just a bird.

Since I'm awake I'm thinking of peeing. And so, I peed. Then after, checked my phone that's vibrating at this hour.

Unknown: So uhm. Hi again. I guess you're curious about me.

Unknown: Someone gave this number. And bet there's nothing wrong to greet you Merry Christmas.

Unknown: I was glad that I received a reply from you Gaia.

Was he referring to my last reply or was he sarcastic? Either way, I'm not into texting people I don't know. I put down my phone and go back to sleep.

Still hoping for Javie's message.

I woke up feeling agitated of something I don't know. I did gardening, I made food for my mom before I went straight to my apartment. I feel like I need to do something I've never been.

I sit directly on the floor still thinking or rather remembering the things I need to do today. Ah, I remembered Javie not greeting me Happy Holidays. I got up and went to my bag to get my phone. Maybe, he was asleep an hour ago or he's been busy with fam.

I was disappointed again not twice. because as I checked my phone for the 'nth time still- no text from the guy I really like.

The feeling of being set aside by the guy you like for more than 6 years of your existence is the worst feeling ever. I want to shout. Yes, I want to shout at Javie's face and ask him why is he making me feel this feeling I am feeling right now. Frustration, no not just that. There's something more inside me that is growing more- more dangerous.

I started biting my nails. Oh gosh, I do this every time I feel anxious and nervous. Afterwards my tears start to fall down, nonstop. I don't want this.