7: blush

Panic.

No, don't panic.

Yes, panic.

Panic!

Panic!

At the disco or in the cafe?

Harry, answer the poor girl, you've been gawking at her for a moment too long now.

"No! I mean, yes, no. I'll buy you a drink since you spilled it on me and that's a waste of your drink and you had to go buy another one, so it's obvious that I should pay for it-"

Her hand is on your shoulder.

Scream.

No, please don't scream in her face. Jesus, Harry.

"Hey, I'll buy it, okay? It's my clumsy fault. I'm sorry about your clothes and the fact that you still smell like tea." She laughs gently, her light grey eyes sparkling, making the lights of the cafe seem awfully dull. Her attire had changed, black Adidas track suit with a white tank-top, left unzipped. She looked sporty and casual, holding a small coffee in her equally small hands.

"Maybe you can sit with me as I enjoy the drink that I payed for?" I blurt out before I can think of a nonchalant answer and gosh, I am so glad that I said that because a pink spread across her cheeks! I made her blush!

"Alright, fine. You win. I'll be by the window." She gives me a quick grin, lifting her cup, before retreating to her previous seat. There was an empty chair in front of her.

Just for me.