Chapter 47

*2 months later*

Coming back from the gym with Andrea, we just finshed up our late night run and she told me that she was going to get from her room before joining Rachel and I in our room. I, on the other hand, went straight into my own room and to the washroom, and did my business. I finshed up and washed my hands, checking myself out as I did.

My cheeks looked more chubby than usual and my arms looked more thicker. Not that there's anything wrong with looking thick (actually, I do think thick people look very pretty), but it looked off. I was also very tired when Andrea and I went to the gym. I don't tired that often, especially when we just started. Well, I guess it isn't that serious.

I walked out the bathroom while drying my hands on my pants, seeing Andrea, lazing around on my bed, enjoying my bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos that I saved only for myself, and no one else. That's why I put them in one of my drawers so that she, in particular, wouldn't find it.

"Excuse me, but where did you find those?" I asked while crossing my hands over my chest. Andrea looked at me, like she wasn't doing anything wrong.

"What?"

"My Cheetos." I pointed to the now almost empty bag in her hands. She gasped dramatically before tyring to give me the bag back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know they're yours." She lied. She was trying to contain her laughter, and I was trying to do the same, but we failed as some giggles were let out. "Here, I'll owe you," The red head pretend to take out five dollars from her back pocket, and I pretend to accept the money.

"You're not getting the change back." I turned around and started heading for the door.

"And scene." Rachel concluded. "Both of you are horrible actors. Please, don't act again, and if you do, don't laugh while saying your lines." I laughed as Rachel criticized our acting. Andrea and I went back and jumped onto my bed again, sharing what was left of the cheetos.

"Hey, have you been gaining weight, even though we've been to the gym together?" Andrea asked after a few minutes of sitting in silence. She reached over to start poking my arm fat. I slapped her hand, hard enough so that she should stop. But that didn't because her hand moved to my stomach and pressed on my belly.

"Stop," I removed her hand from my stomach while giggling. "And I think I did, even though I've only been eating healthy. I also feel very tired, especially when we go to the gym."

"Hm, interesting that you say so, but that's not normal, is it?" Rachel pitched in, closing her computer and taking off her glasses. She put her computer to the side and laied on her side. I shook my head no for a response.

"Well, there's only one conclusion for this," Andrea bent over for her bag and brought out a box, handing the purple box to me. With furrowed eyebrows, I took the box from her and examined it. I was really close to throwing it that her because it was a box of pregnancy tests.

"Are you dumb?" I asked, going by what I said and throwing the box at the Scottish girl. "I'm not pregnant. Never mind that, why do you have a box of pregnancy tests in your bag?"

"Because I was waiting for a situation like this." She replied while putting the box back in your bag. "Anyways, just take one at least."

"Why? I don't have another human living inside me."

"Because, put together all the factors that lead us to this point," I furrowed my eyebrows again. What is this girl talking about? "Factor one, you're gaining weight, one of the early signs of pregnancy. Factor two, you're getting tired easily, which is another early sign of pregnancy. And three, in the past two months, has your period appeared?"