Chapter three:Cat girl?

Btw guys thank you too people who even seen my story~ I wasn't expecting anyone too see... You guys are cool 8) Stupid Potatos xD
Tom:
The guy with the black hair and mask says,"Why are you here?!".
"Jeez stop acting like we are killers or something... I'm Tom,That guy is Matt and That guy is Edd",I said pointing to them.
Later......
"Oh that's why your here...Also I forgot to tell you she is Kawaii~Chan.",said Zane.
"You should wake her up",said Matt admiring him self on the mirror on the wall.
Zane said,"Nah it's too hard to wake up meif'wa's"
Finally Kawaii~Chan woke up.
"Nya~",she said yawning.
"Uh..Hello?"said Edd staring at Kawaii~Chan like she is the weirdest thing ever.
"Hi."said Tom
"Why don't you have eyes... Wait how did you get here?!"said Kawaii Chan jumping behind Zane.
"What's wrong with my eyes?! Your the girl that is a dang cat human!"I said.
Before Kawaii~Chan could answer Tord's head peeked out and a Ringo jumped on Edd's head from the portal.
"Hello?",said Tord.
Edd scooped Ringo up and said hi to Tord.
I gave him a look.
Why did he have to come in...This is gonna suck.
He smiled at me and I looked away.
>:3 Next ship up! TomTord! .
Ugh...Why do I feel so weird when he does that face... He just looks so cu- WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING?!
Tord jumps out of the portal and falls on top of me.
"Augh!",I say.
I feel my cheeks heat up then I push him off of me.
Aw! Come on!
"Sorry Tom anyways is that really a cat girl?"he says.
Kawaii Chan:
"Yup! We are called meif'wa's!"I say
The guy Tord I think I don't remember but I think him and Tom are a good match! I'm going to write this in my journal!!!!