Chapter 3

"oh my God can i touch your hair!!" i paused, took a deep breath then slowly turned around. i came face to face with an overly happy beach blonde who had on way too much make up. i offered her a tight smile none the less and tried my best to be polite.

" no i don't like people touching my hair" her face fell and she rolled her eyes.

" great another angry black girl" okay. I bit my lips and clenched my fist. I am not angry, I am just tired of you're stupidity. I didn't hate white people, just the ones who treat my body as public property.

so being the nice person i am i returned the favor. " Oh my god! can i touch your hair" faking her already fake voice and batting my eyes like there was some thing in it.

" sure its really soft and silky" holding out her hair for me to touch it. " i do a lot of oil treatment and....." i drowned her out when she started to brag, this girl is unbelievable! I just shake my head, pushed my bag strap higher on my shoulder and walked away.

Great. how am i going to hid a black face. I can't be hidden, my my skin is so bold. Now i'll just have to try not to get angry or they'll definitely see what a loud angry black girl looked like. Otherwise i am the greatest person you'll ever meet.

I made my way to the main office and collected my timetable along with my locker keys.

159, 159, 159

I was seeing locker number from 200 up so I'm trying to go the opposite way, I head facing the locker while my mouth mumble the my own locker number.

With my head down i didn't see there was someone at their locker and when I did he step aside when he noticed me so I had enough space to reach out and close the locker but when I looked I saw a group of boys so I couldn't pin point who it was. So I just smile and got ready to walk away.

"You're new."

"And you're late" since we are stating facts why not, it was obvious they were late because the halls were clear. The Hazel eyed guy who spoke didn't seem to get the joke but everyone else did.

" I am James and I like you" A really muscular stretched out his hands for me to shake and I took it I realized how soft they were, I looked down at them in surprise then to his face where I noticed he eyes were blue and that his black almost covered, he also had a nose ring in his left nostril and was still smiling so I could see his dimples. He is cute.

He turn around and introduced all his friends " That Lewis, he hardly ever speaks so you'll have great friendship with him" his eyes were dark brown and his hair was black as James' but his was neatly cut as his beard was. I took a little extra time to look at him before looking to the other person
" That's Jerome, stay clear of him because if you don't we won't be friends for very long" he pointed to a ginger hair boy that had piercing blue eyes, his jawline was nicely defined and his smirk said that he knew all of this.

" that's a lie, we can be friends forever if you're fun" okay. I looked at him for a second with a bored look to show that I wasn't interested. He then point to two boys that I'm guessing are twins because of there dirty blond hair and their Hazel eyes. They were the exact same facial and body features to the 'T' and one of which is the idiot that said I was new.

" and this is Dane and Daniel, they are are complete opposites meaning Dane left his mother's womb with all the sense and Daniel just slid out" I could tell the difference between the two because Dane had on a red shirt and Daniel had on a white one but otherwise I would know.

" its not like he is that much older that me"
He argued
" I am older that you. Our birthdays are even on different days" Dane smiled as Daniel hissed him Teeth and walk a way mumbling something. Turned to ask what he meant when James spoke.

" their mother went into labour late at night and Dane came out 11:50 on July 23 and Daniel came 30 minutes later an July 24" i slowly nod knowing i could always get rid of Daniel with this fact. After this there was a slightly awkward silence and being me i had to be the one to break it.

" soo. you guys need to get to class because you're late and i still need to find my locker because have been so helpful" this time i wasn't being feisty so i smiled and the boy noticed also so they smiled.

" Let me see you timetable" i hand it to him and he scanned it then hand it back to me.

" you have Lewis in all your classes but you have Spanish and math with me and the good thing is you have one of us in everyone of your classes"  yeah that great, my chance at being a nobody is all gone. " what your locker number"

" 159" as soon as the numbers left my mouth the color drained from his face and everyone else was on edge so i tried my best to clear the air and get out of there. " but i'm good, i find it hopefully would bump into anyone on my way there"

They didn't hear anything that i said, they just stood there, face hard as stone and i wanted to disappear. i just quickly turned around and walked away to find my locker then my class. I know there is some bad attached to the locker and i didn't want to find out if it could change the mood so quickly. 

I am also most definitely staying clear of them.

*************

heyyyyyyyyyyy

i hope you are loving the book so far 

Terry