11: Breathe

"Hey cupcake. Do u wanna give me a taste of that chocolate." I could hear his foot steps in the back ground as i tried my best to walk faster.

Should i run? Oh my God what if he catches me?

'Calm down' i told myself. Everything is going to be alright.

'Hey yow bitch. Don't you hear me talking to' I could smell the liquor and smoke on him. I not sure how far he was but i knew he was way too close.

I have to run! I am going to run. I can't run. Oh my God nooo! He wasn't that close. I could feel his heavy hand draped around my waist as he pulled me closer to his body. Too close coe comfort and i knew what was going to happen.

I couldn't breathe. The air in my lungs got lost in my throat and i want to cry but i i can't scream.

"Help" but i only can out as a wisper. " Help!" It came out louder but nkt loud enough for anyone to hear. I knew no one would hear. Its too late anyway.

I felt his hands slid down my breast and to places no one but me have touched. His filty hands were touching me and i couldn't do anything about it.

Scream!!! A voice in my head keep telling me but my mouth refuse to open. Refusing to give in to his nasty koss. My lips felt captured, by a monster of some kind i knew i couldn't do anything.

'Stop. Please' my words barely left my lips before he slapped me across my face.

" no woman is going to tell me wat to do" i fell to the ground of the dirty ally way.

This was my chance i thought. I can get up and run. But he had other plans. He come down on my and straddled me before wisper

" its time to play kitten."
********

" look i am not going to wait forever" a blond flipping her hair over should before brutally chewing the gum that was in her mouth.

Dear lord i spaced out. Great. Its starting again.

"So are you gonna take my order or what." I looked up at her. Usually i would be pissed off by clueless girls like tgese but i was supposed to be serving her so i tried to smile.

"I am sorry, i will have someone else attend to you." I left to cashing counter to call Liana because i I doubt I could continue serving anyone. Leanna smiled and went to the counter while I run outside.

'Please' I told myself
Breathe

Breathe.

Breathe.

I can't do this I can't do this. Oh my God, I can't do this. This is why I started fighting. I can't stop fighting.

Breathe.

I felt someone arms wrapped around me, my first instinct was to fight, I had to fight that's all I know how to do.

His cologne smells familiar but I wasn't sure so I tried, I tried my best but it seem to I was weak or he was stronger than me?
I hate anyone who's wrong stronger than me!

"hey hey" he said "it's me it's me, you're okay. Calm down breathe." His voice soothes me. The first in years to Calm panicking Attacks. I felt safe for the first time, I didn't want to be safe in anyone's else's arms but mine.

"I'm sorry" I pushed him away I don't need you before turning and entering the restaurant again

I can do this on my own watch me.

*********
Heyyyy
This cahpter is dedicated to xxxrealdreamsxxx.thank you bby. She make that Awesome cover. And she is believes in me. Thanks honey. muah

Terry
Hugs and kisses