chapter 10: First day

" so why should i give you the job" the lady who's name seemed to be April from her name tag asked. who has spent most of the time staring at Ezzy.

" you shouldn't" i paused and for the first time she looked at me. i leaned back into my chair and crossed my legs as she leaned forward with her hands folded on top of her over crowded desk.

"but you will because. you like him" pointing to Ezzy " and if you don't give me the job you won't have a chance with him" i smirked because it was obvious from i entered the room. i mentally rolled my eyes 'women' i thought.

" okay miss know it all" she stood from her seat."you're starting today. go collect an apron and exchange place with Liana. lets see if i have to hire you" oh? Someone  is feeling adventurous. going to have to teach her that when you play with fire you get burn

She walked around the desk and opened the door for us to leave. As i was about the exit Ezzy held on to my shoulders and whispered " behave you need this job." as i looked up at him i could almost see care in his eyes but that quickly disappeared because i was too pissed that i wasn't going to have any fun.

*****************

Liana was a sweet girl, she taught me all the basics and the rest was up to me to find ot. 

as i stood behind the counter lazily, my first official customer came up to the counter. however i kept my head down because i didn't need to look at who ever it was to register their order.

" hey baby can i get your heart, your phone number and a kiss on the side" i finally looked up to see an smiling Jerome. he was dressed in a black t-shirt and matching black jean, the brightest thing on his body was his eyes and they will make holes in a weak soul.

"well those aren't on the menu but i have a list of other things i can give to you" i told him in a low voice, biting the side of my lips to make an effect.

i can see his lips part slightly as he sucks in air. " girl you the devil." he barely whispered.

"well honey i can be what ever you want" he began t lean over the counter when a barbie wuith pink hair stop at the counter. " excuse , are you flirting with my boyfriend"  he pitch was so high my eyes squinted together and i cringed.

" no dear your boyfriend was flirting with me" i answer in as a matter a fact tone. Befiore i realized Dane and Daniel approached the counter.

" don't worry about her she is the catch of the week" Daniel said while we laughed a little as we watched the clueless girl.

" soo is there anything you guys need"

" well yes, of course..................."

**************

and i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you liked the chapter, it's a little bit short because my laptop is dying but....

hugs and kisses 

terry