CHAPTER 6

I looked around the club and let my eyes adjust to the dim lightning. A smiled came across my face when I spotted Angelo standing in the corner of the club. Dancing along to the music blaring through the speakers I walked towards the bar.

I still haven't spotted Slick yet. This was an unfamiliar environment but i started to like it. The thumping bass from the music the speakers started to make me relax. I swayed my body to the music. I jumped when I felt a hand rub against my ass.

"Relax it's me Renity." I felt myself relax when I heard Angelo whisper my ear. "Here sip on this go blend in. Have a little fun until he get here." I took the drink from him and did as he advised.

Finally starting to enjoy myself I took a sip of the drink and frowned from the sting of the alcohol burning my throat. I spotted Slick walking in the club with a group of dudes. The walked up the stairs to the V.I.P area. Slick walked out the the balcony. He stood there overlooking the club. I could tell that he was checking out the females not the club. Scoping all of us out trying to see who he could make a move on.

Now I can't lie Slick ass is fine as hell. He looked like he could be Trey Song twin. Almost made me not want to kill him. Almost. It was nothing personal. I had a job to do. I turned to Angelo to tell that I saw Slick but he was no where to be found. I had a to find me a way up there I thought looking up at Slick looking down at us. Looking around I saw a bouncer walking with a group of four girls towards the V.I.P. I quickly walked up behind them and blended in. Them fools didn't count the girls because I walked right in with them.

The other girls spread out and I headed to where Slick was sitting on the couch. I stood back and watched as he rolled up a blunt. He lit the blunt and I watched the smoke swirl above his head. He took another hit of his blunt and then his eyes locked with mine. I started dancing seductively as he sat watching me the whole time. He motioned with his head for me to come over. I downed the rest of my drink and walked over to him. He smiled and revealed a mouth full of gold as I stood in front of him.

"Don't stop now. Keep dancing. I want to see that ass up close." I started to laugh turning around and dancing on him. "What's your name?"

"Cindy."

"Damn Cindy why I never saw you here before."

"Cause I just came in town the other day." I said grinding my ass on him. I felt how much he was enjoying my little lap dance.

"Yo you leaving with me tonight."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

He said grabbing me and pulling me down to sit beside him on the couch. We sat there talking and dancing as he smoked and drank. To tell you the truth i was starting to enjoy myself when I saw Angelo staring angrily looking at me. How the hell did he get up here? Damn. Yeah I have been dragging this on too long. Dj Kaled song "All I do is win" came on and the whole club got crunk. Everybody were on their feet, with their hands in the air, singing along to the song. We jumped up and down singing "and everybody hands go up! And they stay there and they say yeah". With my back to Slick I pulled out the razor that I had hidden in my mouth. I hated that I couldn't bring my knife. But this would do. I turned around to face Slick still singing and dancing to the song while hiding the razor in my hand. Soon as Slick opened his mouth to say "Yeah" I sliced his throat. I smiled as I felt his warm blood hit my face and watched as his eyes widen. He grabbed his throat to try to unsuccessfully stop his bleeding. He was dead before he hit the ground. I was almost out of the club cleaning my face when I heard the first scream.

Angelo

I watched my baby sis slit that nigga throat and smile like it was nothing. Well she really is not my blood sis. One day whole lookingin my mom desk for something I saw a birth certificate that had Serenity name on and a man named Christian. My dad name is Mickey so I knew he wasn't her dad. I never told anyone what I found. She was my sis and I treated her no different. And I always saw her as such until tonight. Seeing her smile as she watched Slick drop to the ground made me feel some type of way. I really can't explain it. I was now seeing her as more than my sister. I noticed how beautiful she looked smiling with some of his blood still on her face. Get a hold of yourself Angelo I told myself as I watched Serenity walk out the club towards me. We didn't speak a word to each other until.we reached the car.

"Damn you sure don't waste no time. I thought you was just going to feel him out tonight. I didn't think that you was going to end him."

"Well you was looking at me crazy like. I thought you wanted me to go ahead and get it over with."

"I was?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah you was. It's done now." She said shrugging her shoulders and finishing cleaning herself up.

"You're right bout that." I said as I kept switching attention from the road to her as I drove home.

Serenity was not the same little girl she was when we started training her almost five years ago. She is really starting to show me that she could handle herslef. And she is sexy as hell too.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Im just thinking bout how much you have grown. You're not my baby sister no more."

"Whatever Angelo. So I did good huh?"

"Yeah you did good. I think dad will be proud. You did that shit so fast. If I wasn't watching you I wouldn't have seen you do it."

"That shit felt so good." She said smiling at me. We got home and told dad all the details. But to our surprise he was mad.

"Renity I done told you about your hot ass head. Fuck!" Mickey said yelling at Serenity.

"What the fuck dad. Y'all wanted me to kill him and I did that." She said looking at me confused.

"Yeah we did. But where's your cash? Huh? Never do a job without payment first. Get half upfront. And the rest when the job is completed. Good thing I know Quadd so I know that he won't shit on us. But your brother said you did good. Next time take your time. It's not always so good to act fast. I'm proud of you though baby girl." Mickey said giving Serenity a hug.

My dad gave me dap, thanked me for keeping an eye on Serenity and walked out of the living room.

"You really did do good Renity. Don't let his yelling get at you. Go get some rest. I will drop you off to your new school tomorrow." I told her giving her a hug before I walked to my room.