CHAPTER 16

“It’s all coming back to bite me in the ass ma. I should have listened to you and tell you the truth.” Regine sat in her room talking to her mom Trish Roundtree.

Her mother was the only person who really knew all her secrets. She had warned her that not telling Cadillac about MJ was going to be a big mistake. She hated the fact that I named him after Mickey and said that he would never forget me for giving his name to another man child. She knows at Justin and about Serenity just not how we came to get her. She just thinks that she’s adopted like the rest of the family and Regine was trying to make sure that it stays that way.

“Which secret are you talking about child? You keep so damn many what has finally come to the light?”

“Its Cadillac ma somehow he’s back.”

“Girl you are talking about this man like he was dead or something. I told you this was going to happen you rep what you sow I hate to tell you. Look you still have time to make this right you can go explain to Cadillac what happened and maybe he would forgive you. You never know he could have changed for a better man after all these years.”

“Yeah right ma. I swear you doing them five years has soften you. He will never forgive me for this I mean would you. No, I just can’t let him find out. This is another secret that I will take to my grave.” I said to my mom.

“Well since we are on secrets your dad came by again. He wants to see you Regine. You really need to let the past stay in the past. If I can forgive him so can you. You have a sister and nephews out there that you haven’t met. I really think that you should hear him out.”

“Ma I have told you so many times that I don’t have anything to say to that man. When he left you ma he left me too. Talking bout, he sorry for leaving you but he has to try to make it work with Toni. You may have forgiven him, but I didn’t. I will talk to later ma. I love you.”

Regine said hanging up the phone. I didn’t want to see him. My dad was the first man to break my heart when he left us to be with his first love Toni. Terrion can rot in hell for all I care. Regine said thinking to herself.

****************************
Thanks for reading will.be posting more this week😘🤗