Part 2

'' Milo!'' I turn to see my father. '' Come! It's time to do what we started this war for''.

''Yes father''. I reply. My father and I run to where the the elf queen palace is held. My father and I take the stairs the top of the palace. We take out all the elf guards on the way. We kick down the queen's door. I look in the room, she's standing and looking out the window directly out to the war.

She turns towards us.'' Well well well, you finally got your revenge''. She smirks.

''I will kill you and I will never be able to look upon you ugly face ever again.'' He smiled. She was quite beautiful though. This was my mother, standing right infront of me. All these years apart. Do i still love her?.

'' Milo?'' she said in a quiet voice.''Is that you?, my son?''.

'You have no right to call him that!'' my father growled. He pulled out is sword and stabbed her right in the heart. She screamed. I shivered.

I will never know why she left, was it because of me or my father. Thump thump. I spun around, I thought i heard someone coming upstairs. I waited. Nothing. I look back. ''Father''! I yell. I see by father lying on the ground. There is an arrow that had striped though his heart. I choked.