Part 1

Trader. That's all my dad said as we marched into the battle. My mom is the trader. The beautiful yet evil elf queen that has ever lived. Yeah right. She left us when i was three. I have hated her ever since.

She starts battles with our kind, she knows that she'll will win. My father doesn't have the courage to kill her. But today that will change.

I taste the blood in my mouth. I spit it out. We finally have the upper hand in this battle. 19 years we have been fighting. . Half of our army has been slaughtered. My turn might be next. This battle might be the death of me

"NOW'' I hear the elf war leader scream. 15 elves jump out in a formation, that our unit would say impossible. More elves, i sighed. I thought that was it. Sometimes i wish i was a elf. There so organized which makes them better in combat. The first fire arrow was shot by one of the elves. My team jumps back from the fire arrows. The grass floats on fire. It's time to bring out are secret weapon. I yell ''bring out the bomb!" the rest of my team brings out our catapult. From over the hill. I look to the far right hill and i see 6 catapult getting ready to fire.

They steady the catapults. ''Fire!!'' I yell. The bombs fly through the air towards the elf base. It's now or never. The 30 people that are still alive charge to the elf base. Everyone's screaming. Blood everywhere.