Part 5

'' Dang it'' I hear her say. Just then beast jumps on me and it starts tearing my shirt. I let out screech. The griffin is on my leg and the blood is increasing. It feels like you just got shot and someone is squishes the wound.

''HELP ME'' I yell. If she doesn't help me i'm going to die.

Why would she help me through?'' she the enemy.

While I struggle to get the beast off of me, I see her in the corner of my eye. She has her bow pointed right at the griffin. She tries to light it on fire but the rain blows it out, but she shoots it any ways. It hits the giffin and it flies off of me. Some off the feathers from its wings hits my face, but it's soft and reminds me of my bed back home. The elf comes and holds out a hand. I reject it. She might think I have gone soft. She the enemy. I mutter ''thanks'' and I throw my daggers at the giffin. The griffin disappears again.

'' Where is it going?'' she says unsure. I shrug, next thing I know I see the griffin in the distance and it's flying straight towards the elf, its claws stretched out ready to grab her neck. She screams and she pulls out back arrow but right before she could shoot the griffin jumps on her. As fast as I could I get out daggers and slice the griffin's wings off. The griffin screeches and goes on its hind legs.