Part 3

I ran to the window to see a elf servant that had before jumped out the window and landed on the ground and running towards the war. I pull out the daggers from my pouch and throw it at the elf servant. After I see the elf die I jump also out the window to join the dead elf. I breathe loudly. I move my dirty and bloody hair out of my face. I stare. Everyone was dead. I saw no life. Elf and mankind were laying all around the battle ground. How did this happen? I thought.

I walk towards the forest still in shock as of what just happened. I enter the forest. Questions ran through my mind, what just happened?, why am i the only one left? Where to now? What will do when I get back?

Suddenly an arrow has shoot my right leg. Immediately I can feel the poison swelling though my leg. I start to feel a little dizzy and it takes my breath away for a few seconds. Who shot me? I yank out the arrow from my leg and I look to the trees and see no one.

Pouring rain. Great. ''First I had a elf shoot me in the leg and now it's raining!'' I mutter to myself. I ripped the top of my shirt to wrap around my leg. I Squirm a little as I tie a knot around my leg. Whoosh. There beside me was the same kind of arrow that had shot me in the leg before. I looked to a tree to see an elf. I quickly got up and limped to the nearest tree and stood under it.