Part 6

Come on! shoot the griffin elf! I comment to myself as I'm ready to stab the griffin. She grabs her bow and pulls back the arrow. It goes right in the heart. I take a breath and lay done on a tree cause my leg hurts to bad. I roll up my pant leg. My leg has blisters and it's turning blue and black. I lay my head against the tree and I close my eyes. Milo keep calm. I hear footsteps crunching the leaves, heading towards me. i snap my eyes open. Oh, it justs you. The elf walks closer.

''Are you alright? The elf says '' That looks pretty bad''.

'' Ya no du'' I Say rudely. It hurts so much. I can barely breathe. I'm getting cold but i'm sweating like a pig. How does that work?. She starts walking around and collecting herbs.

''Ms.Queen told me something. She said to tell you, Milo, that she loved you."she stopped, looking into my eyes. I rub my hands around my face. I covered my hands to hide the tear that fell down my face. I swiped the tear from my face, hoping she won't see me crying.

'' Milo?'' she walks closer holding a wooden cup in her hand. She hands me a stew ( which looks disgusting). ''Drink the stew while I make the rubbing cure''. She says gentle like. I don't really what to eat it, but I say okay anyways. I take my first bit and I almost gag. She starts to giggle and I smirk.