Chapter 5 - Civitas Schinesghe

NOTE - Civitas Schinesghe was the first recorded name relating to Poland as a political entity, first attested in 991/2. It was known as such until 1025 when the region became the Kingdom of Poland. It was a predominantly Catholic Country after 999AD, but still had hints of Slavic Paganism present in villages

Also, this chapter ventures into dead children and murder so try not to take anything to heart. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"If it feels like paradise running through your bloody veins...You know it's love heading your way...If it feels like paradise running through your bloody veins...You know it's love heading your way.." Eret sang on the back of Skullcrusher as three dragons and three riders soared through the air, looking for their next destination.

"Do you think we should name him?" Pedro asked Heather from behind her and she turned her face slightly to him.

"You should only name a dragon if you intend on taking care of it..." Heather pointed out.

"But he is following us..."

Heather looked at the dragon, gliding through the air to the right of Eret. "Yeah...he is..." Heather shook her head. "But taking care of a dragon is a lot of work! I don't have time and neither does Eret."

"Oh no..." Eret titled his head towards Pedro, patronizing him. "It looks like we'll have to say no to it then."

Pedro pouted before shaking his head. "I'll train him!"
"You?" Heather and Eret questioned together. Heather nodded approvingly as Eret laughed.

"Please tell me you are kidding?"

"I'm serious!" Pedro replied. "Let me train the dragon. I learn fast and it means I can ride my own dragon instead of jumping saddle between you two."

Heather looked at Eret who shook his head. "No...no!" Eret looked at him. "You are not training a dragon!"

"Why not?" Heather growled at him as Pedro crossed his arms.

"And you cannot actually tell me what to do..."

"Yes, I can!" Eret replied slowly. "I still own you and if I say no dragon, I mean no dragon!" Skullcrusher flew ahead as Heather pouted, crossing her arms.

"Asshole..." She muttered as Pedro nodded.

"Yeah, he is..."

They both laughed as Firecracker and their new Monstrous Nightmare friend caught up to the Rumblehorn ahead.

***

Skullcrusher, Firecracker and their new dragon friend, landed in a village that celebrated with glee at the sight of dragons. They started offering food, water, and other gifts to the dragons, who became overwhelmed by the attention.