Chapter 15 - Normandy

And we have reached the final destination of our adventures

NORMANDY

Heather, Eret, and Pedro have arrived in Normandy, more specifically, Cherbourg - Eret's home. 

So, the ending of this chapter will leave it for you to read Chapter 10 and 11 of SOTDR. 

I'm so sad this is over...because I loved writing Heather, Eret and Pedro's adventures across the world but all good things come to an end. 

Okay

Okay...here we go. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The ever so familiar landscape into view.

Eret felt his stomach do somersaults as he thought of going home.

The place he grew up and first ventured out onto the seven seas.

His mother's embrace and his father's loud laugh.

His brother's playfulness.

It was all within arm's reach and he was relieved and happy.

"When was the last time you were here?" Heather asked him and Eret sighed.

"About four-five years ago?" Eret sighed. "I know, terrible of me, but I did send letters when I could so they most things about my life."

Heather raised her eyebrows. "But not all things?"

Eret shook his head. "Somethings my family don't need to know."

Cherbourg was a port town. Boats were located across the harbor as fishermen, sailors and merchants were preparing for another day of fishing, sailing or trading.

"How about we go...straight to my family house?" Eret suggested as Heather frowned.

"I want to look around the town!" She pleaded as Eret shook his head.