Chapter 14 - Munster

Welcome to Ireland (or what it was called, Hibernia!)

Split up into four kingdoms and four independent provinces, they practised Gaelic Christianity, Catholic Christianity and the Gaelic Traditions. 

Also, where Heather headed to in SOTDR when she left Berk!

More specifically, Limerick, which is marked in Blue and is where this chapter is set!

What kind of troubles are the riders going to get into?

Quick point - the name 'Aine' is pronounced 'on-yah'.

Let's find out!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

On the back of the dragons, Eret, Heather, and Pedro flew over the large sea below them, happiness through them.

Peace had been restored between them and Eret couldn't forget the attacks from Pedro's dead mother - but it did make him think that maybe he was a bit too mean to him.

"We actually spent the most in San Angel..." Heather said. "Weird as we did die there..." She looked at Pedro who smiled.

"The Land of the Remembered lives up to its name. It was beautiful beyond words..." Pedro said. "And my mother was as beautiful as I remembered her."

"When the right time comes, you will reunite with them..." Heather assured him and Pedro nodded.

"And I'm going to do as they say and live every day to the fullest..." Pedro cheered as they continued through the sky.

And then they were singing.

***

"This place is..." Heather was in awe at the scenery at how beautiful the entire place was. "I mean...wow...just...wow!"

"You say that everywhere we go and then something always goes wrong..." Pedro said as Heather looked at him.

"Fine...it's terrible and haunting and I hate it!" Heather said as Pedro laughed. "A port town!" Heather pointed out a bustling village beyond some hills below. "Let's go?" She grabbed Eret's arm and he smiled, taking her hand.

"Come on Pedro!" Eret pushed him ahead as they made their way to the village down below.

***

In the village down below, fishermen were on the docks singing sea shanties making Pedro and Eret smile as they recalled their time in a pirate ship.