Chapter 9 - Abbasid Caliphate

Welcome to the Middle East!!!

Can you guess where Heather, Eret, and Pedro are??

WELCOME TO THE FABLED CITY OF AGRABAH!

Agrabah is located in the Abbasid Caliphate which stretched from Libya in North Africa in the West to include Iran in the East and all of the Middle East, including Syria, Lebanon, and Eastern Turkey. A Sunni Islamic Country, but Christians and Jews did live in the region, particularly around the Holy Lands.

And you can only guess what is going to happen??

Enjoy x

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9 - Abbasid Caliphate

"I have a question..." Eret asked as he stood in a large room with white tiled floors, intricately golden gilded walls with precious stones and marble pillars as a red carpet ran down the centre.

Heather was to his left and Pedro to his right.

Yet all around, were armed men in turbans, cloaks, tunics, trousers, and boots, their spears and swords pointing at them.

"How the fuck did this happen?" 

***

*HOURS BEFORE*

They landed in a port city. 

A city of multiculturalism with merchants from far and wide.

The buildings were yellow stone and sand, the desert in the distance as a port with large ships and small boats were loading and unloading their trade.

It was magical and stunning and Heather was amazed at the beauty of everything around her.

The dragons were resting in the desert to the north, mainly because whether these people liked dragons or not was still to be discovered.